Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could fire one of them, who would it be? Snyder or Cerrato?

RedlightG20

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm really enjoying how everyone is talking about how good our young talent is going to be and how good we can be. Yet everyone still hates Vinny.

Pretty ironic. Was just listening to two guys in a bar last night talking about how we have some great young guys that we've been picking up and then they go on to say "But yeah, I can't wait till we get rid of Vinny and have a real GM"

:hysterical:

I'd fire Danny Boy. He's an uber-greedy, sue happy shyster. He doesn't care about his fanbase and just needs to be gone with. I'd demote Vinny. I'm sure there are things that he could do, I just don't want him to have anything to do with players or coaches.

Neither. Their ten years of on-the-job training is beginning to pay off. Let's not start over.

Only the number of years change in this statement. In five years it will be Niether. Their fifteen years of on-the-job training is beginning to pay off. Let's not start over.

Is it safe to assume that any new owner would automatically be better? I don't think it is.

Who cares about that? We have a bad owner now, I'd assume getting a new one at least gives us a chance that he'd be decent (Staying with the one we have doesn't).

I'm really enjoying how everyone is talking about how good our young talent is going to be and how good we can be. Yet everyone still hates Vinny.

Pretty ironic. Was just listening to two guys in a bar last night talking about how we have some great young guys that we've been picking up and then they go on to say "But yeah, I can't wait till we get rid of Vinny and have a real GM"

:hysterical:

Well even if the newer players pan out, people still remember what happened years ago when we went on yearly spending sprees with no success. That being said, I think Vinny is performing better at picking talent (I think these young guys are going to do well) than Snyder is at being a competent owner. Now, is Snyder really the one making these picks, and Vinny gets the credit for them (for better or for worse)? Who knows, that all goes on behind closed doors.

But I think from a casual fan's point of view, the players and coaching staff, with their faults, are poised to perform better, which should be to Vinny's credit, since he's really the GM. Snyder certainly hasn't been making people happy with all this bad press of late.

Snyder's stewardship of this franchise has been abysmal and an abomination...it's nothing more than a shell of what it once was.

Everything that has happened to this franchise — all the embarrassment, all the losing, all of the turmoil — is the responsibility of Dan Snyder.

Snyder's stewardship of this franchise has been abysmal and an abomination...it's nothing more than a shell of what it once was.

Everything that has happened to this franchise — all the embarrassment, all the losing, all of the turmoil — is the responsibility of Dan Snyder.

1993-99 say hello

Archived