Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could fire one of them, who would it be? Snyder or Cerrato?

RedlightG20

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Neither. Their ten years of on-the-job training is beginning to pay off. Let's not start over.

I would LOVE:rolleyes: to see all these armchair GM's and Owners do better.

Our franchise is finally looking up after alot of adversity and setbacks ..yeah let's throw it out the window and bring in all new people AGAIN:doh: I swear some of you won't be happy no matter what the f.o and/or team does:chair::chair:. September 13th can not get here SOON ENOUGH:chair:.

snyder. we had two good coaches here in marty and joe. need a true gm and snyder back away and let people that know football make the decisions.

When you get a new coach, you need new players for their system.

Snyder has done everything he could to get the best ones for those coaches.

Cerrato by a country mile. Don't want to toss out Snyder's desire to win no matter the financial cost. Cerrato has proven time and time again his incompetence as a GM/Assistant GM/Scout GM/Talent evaluator.

Exactly......I wouldnt want to lose Snyder and mess around and get some cheapskate who doesnt give a crap about the Skins....

I dunno, I though the last couple drafts were pretty darn good. Cerrato is annoying, but he seems to find good players.

I don't really like the way Snyder runs the team, but he does it well. Profitable, still popular, but not the most fan-friendly owner. Firing him might be a bit much, but I wish he'd chill out and back off a little.

I dunno, I though the last couple drafts were pretty darn good. Cerrato is annoying, but he seems to find good players.

I don't really like the way Snyder runs the team, but he does it well. Profitable, still popular, but not the most fan-friendly owner. Firing him might be a bit much, but I wish he'd chill out and back off a little.

You think he has run the team well? If you mean sucking every breath out of it to milk it for every dollar yeah I guess so. But at what cost? The team is a joke. And the players dont play to win they play only for their paychecks and seem to care less. No respect and no fear like when JKC owned it.

Why dont you all stop ****ing and moaning, go make a boat load of money, buy the Redskins and then fire whoever you want. Until then:

:stfu:

This is my only real complaint about ES. All these people crying that they cant have Kraft as their owner. Waaaaa Waaaaa, try being a fan of the Raiders or the Lions... Ugh, so annoying...

Snyder no doubt. Vinny is showing that given the chance, he can make some good moves. Danny Boy's latest ticket scheme and lawsuits put me over the edge with him once and for all. I thought he was changed a bit, especially after that piece in the Post a while back.

You think he has run the team well? If you mean sucking every breath out of it to milk it for every dollar yeah I guess so. But at what cost? The team is a joke. And the players dont play to win they play only for their paychecks and seem to care less. No respect and no fear like when JKC owned it.

I don't think the team is a joke. Playoffs 2 of the last 4 years, and even 8-8 last year is not a joke. And how are you gauging how much the players "care?"

Archived