Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could fire one of them, who would it be? Snyder or Cerrato?

RedlightG20

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Hey man Snyder is willing to spend the money...imagine if we had an owner who wasn't....at least we know he will do whatever it takes to get talent on this team....just sometimes its the wrong talent

OMG -- The ole "at least Snyder spends the money" argument.

Snyder OVER PAYS for every FA he's ever signed. Please explain to me how that's smart and/or makes/has made the team any better? Spending money is exactly that, SPENDING MONEY. That's all,...any moron can spend money. It's how you spend your money and the positive returns you get on your investments. To date that's been little to none.

Snyder has wasted tens of millions of dollars on "talent" that has resulted in exactly two playoff appearances in 10 years. Big fat failure in my book. He's an embarrassment, and a terrible owner.

OMG -- The ole "at least Snyder spends the money" argument.

Snyder OVER PAYS for every FA he's ever signed. Please explain to me how that's smart and/or makes/has made the team any better? Spending money is exactly that, SPENDING MONEY. That's all,...any moron can spend money. It's how you spend your money and the positive returns you get on your investments. To date that's been little to none.

Snyder has wasted tens of millions of dollars on "talent" that has resulted in exactly two playoff appearances in 10 years. Big fat failure in my book. He's an embarrassment, and a terrible owner.

Thats such bull****... We play in the toughest division in football. We have real trouble at ONE position. QB. Until you find a stud QB, your team will usually be in trouble. Yes some of his acquisitions were garbage, but many have been GREAT. Washington, Moss, Springs, Fletcher, Thomas, Griffin, and Carter just to name a few. Do you think Snyder really wanted Archelleta? G. Williams had nothing to do with that? He wanted Brunell right? Not Gibbs...

How many playoff wins does Dallas have in the past 10 years?

I really think people need to stop blaming Snyder. Half the league would die to have an proactive owner. Kraft got Tom Brady which made him look like a genius, once we find our star QB, everyone will say Snyder "learned" to become a good owner as well...

Snyder... owning a team does not mean you are instantly qualified to run a team. while a lot of his intentions are good, his results have not been. Vinny has at least been called a good talent evaluator, and if he isnt, then the next guy to own the team has no loyalty and will get rid of him anyway if he isnt helping.

Thats such bull****... We play in the toughest division in football. We have real trouble at ONE position. QB. Until you find a stud QB, your team will usually be in trouble. Yes some of his acquisitions were garbage, but many have been GREAT. Washington, Moss, Springs, Fletcher, Thomas, Griffin, and Carter just to name a few. Do you think Snyder really wanted Archelleta? G. Williams had nothing to do with that? He wanted Brunell right? Not Gibbs...

How many playoff wins does Dallas have in the past 10 years?

I really think people need to stop blaming Snyder. Half the league would die to have an proactive owner. Kraft got Tom Brady which made him look like a genius, once we find our star QB, everyone will say Snyder "learned" to become a good owner as well...

This is your argument to counter mine? Holy hell,....

First of all, the NFC East just recently (in the last 2 years) has been re-dubbed, the toughest division in the NFL. And honestly, I think that's up for debate.

I'll agree Washington, Moss, Springs (when he actually played), Thomas (when he actually plays) and Fletcher have been very good -- but I'm sorry. Griffin and Carter, great? Please -- above average players at best.

Do I think he wanted Archelleta or Brunell? I don't know, and neither do you. This team does not have a GM, and has never under Snyder -- so you have to assume that he's had his hands in more player personnel decisions than not. The only person that could have trumped that was Gibbs,...so yes, the Brunell signing probably had more to do with him.

FA signing failures:

Jeff George

Brandon Jacobs

Adam Archelleta

Deion Sanders

Bruce Smith

Jeremiah Trotter

Jason Taylor

I could name more but I'm getting sick to my stomach -- didn't mention the horrible trades where he just gave away draft picks.

How does Dallas not making the playoffs for over 10 years support your argument that Snyder's not such a bad owner? :hysterical:

No, I'm not going to stop blaming Snyder until there's actual positive returns on football decisions he has a hand in making. So yeah, when he finds the Skins future Hall of Fame QB in the 6th round of the draft I might cut him some slack.

No, I'm not going to stop blaming Snyder until there's actual positive returns on football decisions he has a hand in making. So yeah, when he finds the Skins future Hall of Fame QB in the 6th round of the draft I might cut him some slack.

Snyder has done several things wrong, but he's not the problem.

His influence brought Joe Gibbs back and we all thought that was a sure fire Championship. He's turned this team into a billion dollar franchise. Say what you want but he doesnt draft the players and make the trades. He signs the checks and raises tix prices :doh:.

His major issue is not hiring a GM. Why? As with some owners he wants some input. Vinny is the problem. He has no talent. Im not sure if our talent scouts do either, but some of our late draft board prospects lean me towards they do.

If any of you owned this team...Would you hand over full control to a GM and just cut million dollar checks and sit in your box seat? Most ES would do like Danny. Heck most of you would demand that Colt start hahaha.

And it's Snyder in a landslide!!!!

Is it a good sign when 58% of the most ardent supporters of the franchise want the owner fired?

Sadly, only because the option for "both" wasn't available :)...regardless of my moniker I actually voted for Cerrato, because none of us here really understand which one is dumber and has been the driver on many of the past decisions that bring us to today...at least Danny is willing to spend the money...if he would only step back and allow someone (likely no one named Vinny) that actually can run a football team be a true GM and make good player decisions then maybe we'll make it somewhere above the disgusting mediocrity we've been in for way too long...

...then again, when we go 11-5 this season and are a dark horse in the playoffs, I will be leader of the pack of the Danny/Vinny bandwagon and thank God that maybe we're finally returning to the proud glory our franchise should be used to...

HTTR!!!

Cerrato in a heartbeat.

Does Snyder have too much power or is he listening to the so-called "experts" he has surrounded himself with led by Cerrato. He knows Cerrato knows more about football than he does and I'm sure he's been influenced by him...

Exactly. I think Dan needs to surround himself with more knowledgeable football guys than Vinny. He needs to learn how to sit back and and allow the people he chose to do their job without interfering if he does in fact do that.

Cerrato. I don't believe Snyder is the problem at all.

Look at JKC. The man didn't know squat about football, he was a basketball man. I think we all know that. Buying the Redskins was an investment for him. Snyder has been a fan of the Redskins his entire life and because he's willing to shed out big $$$ for top players he's an idiot?

Cerrato is no genius when it comes to football, the man is a big time dofus IMO, however over the past 3 seasons I do believe he has become a better person and has increased his knowledge somehow. He's made smarter draft picks and have taken better players. While we probably should have went after some linemen, we still got players needed.

Do you think JKC would have had such a successful team if it wasn't for his front-office? Him and Snyder are probably identical, except for the fact that Snyder was a fan of the team before buying them and he's willing to pay money. JKC wouldn't have known what the hell to do.

Funny how people look at things when its a winning season and a losing season. Give JKC our front office today and give Snyder JKC's front office from then. Guarantee this would be the same outcome, but rather for JKC than Snyder.

This is your argument to counter mine? Holy hell,....

First of all, the NFC East just recently (in the last 2 years) has been re-dubbed, the toughest division in the NFL. And honestly, I think that's up for debate.

I'll agree Washington, Moss, Springs (when he actually played), Thomas (when he actually plays) and Fletcher have been very good -- but I'm sorry. Griffin and Carter, great? Please -- above average players at best.

Do I think he wanted Archelleta or Brunell? I don't know, and neither do you. This team does not have a GM, and has never under Snyder -- so you have to assume that he's had his hands in more player personnel decisions than not. The only person that could have trumped that was Gibbs,...so yes, the Brunell signing probably had more to do with him.

FA signing failures:

Jeff George

Brandon Jacobs

Adam Archelleta

Deion Sanders

Bruce Smith

Jeremiah Trotter

Jason Taylor

I could name more but I'm getting sick to my stomach -- didn't mention the horrible trades where he just gave away draft picks.

How does Dallas not making the playoffs for over 10 years support your argument that Snyder's not such a bad owner? :hysterical:

We signed Brandon Jacobs?

Archived