Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

And humbly begging pardon, this is NOT a new team. I'm up to my neck in touchdowns, tailgates, and tradition. We're just going to be called something else, someday. 

Let's not go into mascot territory. Our Hogettes are gone, and even more sadly, so is the wonderful man (Chief Zee) who had his legs broken for his most loyal support. 

Let's concentrate on winning games. 

6 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I'm guessing @Cooleyfan1993 has had conversations with this account 😀

Ha. Ha. Ha. 😂

in all honesty, those two fake accounts were literally the first two I, personally, have gotten into it with on twitter. The main “person” started off by saying things that a normal troll would say just to troll. Never seen that type of account before, it was weird 

I had a vividly real dream about coach ron...my wife sent me to a bed bath and beyond type store and that store just so happened to be owned by Rivera. I go in there wearing a Redskins hat and I asked the gal working where I could find kitchen chairs and she told me just a moment while I get someone who can help you and sure as **** it was ron..it was bizzare lol

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Like 1

We're going to have a really big FA signing in 2021. I have no actual evidence to back this up but with us getting a brand new name/makeover, Dan is going to want a big name FA to market the new uniforms and generate hype, it's how the man operates. I have no idea who fits the bill, but I just have a feeling that this summer we're going to have a splash signing. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda

13 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Will I be able to watch it at Buffalo Wild Wings though?

I have no idea. 506sports.com should have the tv maps up for week 1 games by Wednesday September 9th, so you should know on that day if the game will be aired in your part of the country. My guess is no 

506sports.com really came in handy back in college, i could plan my football watching each week, with which games i was more interested in watching.our games almost never got aired in New York or CT unless they played the patriots (2015) or the eagles/giants/jets/bills, or if the game was at 4:30, or a primetime game.

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I have no idea. 506sports.com should have the tv maps up for week 1 games by Wednesday September 9th, so you should know on that day if the game will be aired in your part of the country. My guess is no 

So the games will be televised? 

4 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

So the games will be televised? 

You mean even though fans won’t be there? If that’s what you mean, then yes, that won’t affect games being televised. Baseball has zero fans and they’re still being televised. Same with hockey and basketball 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

Does anyone here trash talk anymore? 

I'm leaving Walmart today and a guy in the parking lot had an eagles sweater on and I yelled out **** the eagles go Redskins!!..than I said I mean football team go team lol

21 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

First year I have to work sundays and can"t bring a laptop and we'll probably be really good.

You'll be the savior

Watching the 2018 Dallas vs Washington game. We we're 3-2. Dallas 3-3. We ran out front of the division with this win. Had a top 10 defense. AP was putting up yards. Some interesting stats in this game. We were pretty good before Smith got hurt.

It's also brutially apparent how poorly coached and undisciplined we were.

Edited by Koolblue13
  • Like 1