Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WHO would you rather have an autographed jersey from?

Captain James

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I have an offer from a guy who presented me with the above options. I want to know what everyone else thinks and WHY you chose the option that you did. Thanks!

BTW, I chose Kilmer myself just simply because of him dating back the farthest. I thought it would be quite nostalgic. :cool:

Kilmer

weird options....you have a season MVP, former record holder, but was a kicker. A Superbowl MVP, who really didn't do much else. The current QB, who hasn't accomplished anything...

...or Kilmer, who didn't accomplish that much, but is still revered and is the "coolest" of the group.

I had a chance to meet Rypien once and he is a super nice guy. Posed for a picture with my wife and then signed it when I sent it to him.

But I chose Kilmer because he was QB when I first became aware of football as a kid. My dad was a Kilmer guy, and I think all his friends were Sonny guys. Anyway, Kilmer, Roy Jefferson and Larry Brown were the earliest Redskins I can remember from growing up. I do have a replica helmet signed by Kilmer but would like a jersey to go with it.

Archived