Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2009 Training Camp - Day 1 (Final)

JimmiJo

TK mind posting the other two twitter feed links.. I can follow from work! Thanks! Good to hear that players are starting to sign. Hopefully Rak will be there for my presence tomorrow morning!!!

Anyone at camp know if they have any authentic / premier Rak jerseys yet?

I'm pissed the iHeart Radio app for BlackBerry doesn't get any DC sports stations. I'd love to be able to listen to whats going on.

Same here - Deleted it right after I noticed that. Is there anyway to get them to add some stations?

Sorry about the off topic post -

HAIL

Same here - Deleted it right after I noticed that. Is there anyway to get them to add some stations?

Sorry about the off topic post -

HAIL

It's not about them adding stations. It's about the stations adding them.

Chris Russell, 106.7's beat reporter says that Jason Campbell looks "PHENOMENAL" so far at practice.

I'm totally a homer for Campbell, but it should be noted that Taylor Jacobs always looked great during training camp too. Let's not get silly, folks.

I'm totally a homer for Campbell, but it should be noted that Taylor Jacobs always looked great during training camp too. Let's not get silly, folks.

LoL good ol' Taylor Jacobs...I wonder what he's been up to these days.

LOL... Taylor Jacobs: The training camp god :silly:

Somehow I think if the opposite was reported you wouldn't have replied in the same way.

lol, lighten up man. anytime were talking about practice a good allen iverson joke is necessary.

and campbell always looks good in practice, id actually be surprised if he didnt because as long as i can remember he does well in practice. he has at the last two training camps ive been to.

It may be training camp weather for you folks back East, but here in San Fran I woke up to classic late Fall football weather -- 50 degrees and cloudy with a wet fog. Mmmm, mmm. Go Skins! I'm tired of being like one of those Skins fans who lived through the 60's. I want my 80's back!

It may be training camp weather for you folks back East, but here in San Fran I woke up to classic late Fall football weather -- 50 degrees and cloudy with a wet fog. Mmmm, mmm. Go Skins! I'm tired of being like one of those Skins fans who lived through the 60's. I want my 80's back!

NOTHING better than football weather and watching the pregame shows before a Redskins game :thumbsup:...I have an entire childhood filled with memories of living in Virginia during the fall and watching the Skins play on the tv in our kitchen lol :)

im definitely excited for football weather. im not a summer guy at all. football means seasons changing, its gonna get cold, christmas and thanksgiving are coming.

the skins need a snowy game at fedex this year damnit. football in the snow = br000tal

Absolutely one of the things we do agree on lol :cheers:...Redskins, fall weather, Thanksgiving approaching...damn, I'm beyond ready.

:groupwave::groupwave:

capt.62734cb969c34d1bbe1a7cb8d1241d6b.redskins_camp_football_dcev104.jpg

Portis in good shape running behind Williams, the new FB/TE

capt.9b707a7698454cc9b7267b8c3ed4314f.redskins_camp_football_dcev106.jpg

Devin catch a ball, Kelly is behind him.

capt.fa1d895791b448b6bc45e0c76858c540.redskins_camp_football_dcev103.jpg

Malcom in action

capt.18e23515b52943a6b453a42828a2493f.redskins_camp_football_dcev105.jpg

There is no more blonde hair :D

capt.fb0ee32e69944caa94b6a0f38db8f4d8.redskins_camp_football_dcev101.jpg

Coach and JC.

The pics are from Yahoo sports ;)

Thanks to everyone posting updates and pics for those of us unable to do so.

Redskins football....wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

Archived