Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2009 Training Camp - Day 1 (Final)

JimmiJo

I have twitter on my phone since I can't look at it at work either. I can try and post some feeds too if I'm not busy. here's the latest one from the redskins blog:

Justin Tryon misses a ball, has to give ten pushups. Smoot: "No drops this year! You got ten of 'em!"

Now @Dhall23 and Kevin Barnes are giving ten.

TK - posting these twitter feeds for us is AWESOME, thanks. Like a lot of folks at work I can not go onto social networking sites, so twitter is off limits ...

it would be awsome if you and other folks could drop in every once in awhile with info ...

httr

So it sounds like Orakpo should be next in line to get something done.

Probably not just yet. #7 is still 6 spots away, #17 is still 4 spots away. Like I said in the other thread, we really need Maybin, Moreno, Jenkins or Cushing to do a deal, then we can expect Orakpo to sign.

Probably not just yet. #7 is still 6 spots away, #17 is still 4 spots away. Like I said in the other thread, we really need Maybin, Moreno, Jenkins or Cushing to do a deal, then we can expect Orakpo to sign.

Yeah that makes sense. Well they need to hurry up so we can see our new toy in action damnit!

I heard from a Saints fan that Jenkins isn't expected to sign until Saturday at the earliest and probably Monday at the latest.

Is Brian Murphy over there taking some shots? His Photos are awesome.

Thanks for you job guys, is much apreciated.

First of all, thank for for the very kind words.

Unfortunately, I will not be in Ashburn today, and for that I sincerely apologize. The good news is that JimmiJo will be covering down today and tomorrow to help us out coverage wise and starting Saturday I should be at camp for eight or nine days straight.

I heard from a Saints fan that Jenkins isn't expected to sign until Saturday at the earliest and probably Monday at the latest.

Leroy is playing football NOW ...no way!

I hope RAK comes in soon ... this is the last thing our team needs.

hopefully orakpo plays like leroy. they just line him up at DE and as the QB is calling out the play, orakpo just screams "LEROY!!!" and blows the dude up.

*palladins out of thread*

oh man ...laughing out loud here at work, got a few heads look into my office....:hysterical:

Archived