Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's Pre Camp Eve Presser Streaming LIVE

TK

Goddamn, I'm excited for this upcoming season.. We should've been a bit less optimistic last year, imo, with a first year HC coming in.. Thank god thats behind us.

The article about the OL slimming down excites me. It seems they have a huge chip on their shoulders after catching criticism all offseason. I wish Rabach & Thomas had joined in on the "team effort" but realize that these guys don't get much time off.

We could have a really talented team this year :)

Do me a favor at camp, fellas. Lets try to create a new motto by continously yelling out "Get that ring!". (Hey.. its better than hip, hip hooray :P)

GET THAT RING!

:D

have I mentioned how excited I am?

I JUST want to hear that Orakpo has signed a contract and will be in camp tomorrow. Everything else is relatively old news. Yeah, some of the position battles that are open being stated by Zorn are a little surprising, but realistically that should always be the case. I'll worry about all that jazz once I hear where exactly Orakpo is at in terms of getting under contract. There has been zero news about that, at least that I've heard/read.

I JUST want to hear that Orakpo has signed a contract and will be in camp tomorrow. Everything else is relatively old news. Yeah, some of the position battles that are open being stated by Zorn are a little surprising, but realistically that should always be the case. I'll worry about all that jazz once I hear where exactly Orakpo is at in terms of getting under contract. There has been zero news about that, at least that I've heard/read.

I wouldn't hold my breath...only 2 of the top 20 draft picks have been signed, I believe. None of them are gonna jump the gun and cheat themselves out of $$$ by not waiting to see what the going rate is for their draft and playing position.

I don't think that any of us (including you) knew that the #2 RB position was up for grabs.

I agree that is a little bit of a shock, but only because there aren't exactly a plethora of candidates to take Betts' spot. Neither Alridge or Dorsey look like guys who can carry the rock every down. That leaves Rock and Mason, one guy who couldn't beat out Alexander for playing time last year and the other guy got cut in preseason last year.

I'm rooting big time for big Mike, part of it is I'm honestly not sold on Stephon Heyer, Not being able to beat a bad Jansen does not bode well for Heyer as a starter. The other reason is Big Mike definitely deserves it for all the hard work, sounds like a good guy.

on the back up RB situation- Betts and his hands of astroglide and Rock don't represent changes of pace, I really think it will be Mason or Aldridge who come on strong in camp.

I hope DT or MK can take the #2 slot, Randle El is mismatched as a #2 receiver

damn straight Big Mike, he looks svelte.

Glad there is competition pretty much across the board, should make the overall play even better.

Praying for no injuries this preseason.

Aaaand, I'm keeping my Burgundy and Gold glasses on til the opening regular season game :D

I was disappointed in the Collins comment. I really did hope Colt had a real shot at #2. Seems like unless Collins is awful and Colt lights it up, we're going to have the same qb depth chart as last year.

I was thrilled to hear that ARE is #3 right now. I would love to eat a whole bunch of crow and have Thomas and/or Kelly step up and take the starting position.

The RB situation comment was interesting. Unless he misspoke, it sure did sound like nobody's position on the depth chart was safe except for Clinton. I liked that. I like that alot. We could use some new blood behind Clinton.

Gr4eat to hear about the #2 WR and #2 RB being open. I hope they are liking what they see in Aldridge and/or Dorsey.

The entire offensive side of the ball should be open to competition ... the way they stunk up the field last year. Will the homers explain how any of the "tweaks" being mentioned here will result in more than 20pts/gm. I don't see it. Talk is cheap.

I like Campbell's confidence in them. I don't expect him to say anything bad about them, however, this seems real and not just positive something to say.

I like Campbell's confidence in them. I don't expect him to say anything bad about them, however, this seems real and not just positive something to say.

Yeah. That stood out to me as well.

Its the first time we've heard him say "I'm saying that because of what I've seen from them" as opposed to "I think theyre going to be great".

Archived