Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's Pre Camp Eve Presser Streaming LIVE

TK

I was disappointed in the Collins comment. I really did hope Colt had a real shot at #2. Seems like unless Collins is awful and Colt lights it up, we're going to have the same qb depth chart as last year.

I was thrilled to hear that ARE is #3 right now. I would love to eat a whole bunch of crow and have Thomas and/or Kelly step up and take the starting position.

The RB situation comment was interesting. Unless he misspoke, it sure did sound like nobody's position on the depth chart was safe except for Clinton. I liked that. I like that alot. We could use some new blood behind Clinton.

I was thrilled to hear that ARE is #3 right now. I would love to eat a whole bunch of crow and have Thomas and/or Kelly step up and take the starting position.

..........it sure did sound like nobody's position on the depth chart was safe except for Clinton. I liked that. I like that alot. We could use some new blood behind Clinton.

I totally agree....training camp has not started, but I bet Zorn has a good feeling about Aldrige.

man.... i guess it would have been unethical to bust out my headphones in the middle of my "professional responsibility" class.

i really hope it is clear in the preseason why our QB depth is the way it is. i also hope ARE can go back to excelling in the slot... despite the hate, that IS why we brought him in

A few interesting points:

• There isn't really a qb competition at all; (Obviously not at starter) But at the #2 either. Sounds as if Todd Collins alreadyis locked in, barring anything crazy.
  • Nickle andDime Corner are up for grabs, but I can't see Barnes taking it from Smoot yet, Tryon was garbage last year.
  • #2WR is up for Grabs, But El is at worst # 3; Sounds to me like Zorn wants him in the slot, and somebody (Thomas or Kelly, but probably Thomas) to take it from him. Good Move for everybody cuz I think El could be dangerous in the slot.
  • Betts and Cartwright better watch their backs cause #2, 3, amd 4 RB is up for grabs; sounded as if he could keep 4 this year, so that could be good for Mason.
  • Mike Williams is not one of the guys who is likely to be held out of 1 of the practices. So him at starting RT is a possibility

Should be an interesting camp.

Betts and Cartwright better watch their backs cause #2, 3, amd 4 RB is up for grabs; sounded as if he could keep 4 this year, so that could be good for Mason.

Mike Williams is not one of the guys who is likely to be held out of 1 of the practices. So him at starting RT is a possibility.

Mason? Try Alridge and Dorsey

I think that that part of the presser shocked me the most.

It sounds like not only is Rock's position as #3 RB in jepordy, but Betts #2 spot as well. Interesting.

if we do find someone to takeover KR duties, i honestly don't see a reason to Rock

Archived