Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First Draft Movie Lines

jrockster21

"Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father! I'm about to kill you now to avenge him, so be ready for it!"

"What's in the box???" "Yeah... it's your wife's head... Crazy right?"

"I see dead people. Like, frequently and in many locations!"

And my favorite so far from DougBenson...

"I'm on top of the ship!"

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

"Actually, Bluto, you are mistaken. It was the Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor. And according to some, yes it was over... the Japanese never stood a chance. You see, the Japanese failure to secure a total devastation of the American Pacific fleet did little more than 'wake the sleeping giant'. So, you're question is somewhat moot as it was indeed over. Who wants to get a taco?"

There's no place like Hooters. There's no place like Hooters.
"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

"Actually, Bluto, you are mistaken. It was the Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor. And according to some, yes it was over... the Japanese never stood a chance. You see, the Japanese failure to secure a total devastation of the American Pacific fleet did little more than 'wake the sleeping giant'. So, you're question is somewhat moot as it was indeed over. Who wants to get a taco?"

Good ones!!

Great thread, boys and girls.

Soylent Green is made of Enriched Flour, Wheat Flour, Niacinamide , Reduced Iron , Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin , Folic Acid , Corn Syrup , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Dextrose , Vegetable Oil , Soybean Oil , Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Sugar, Cracker Meal, Wheat Starch, Salt, Cornstarch, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Milled Corn, Modified Wheat Starch, Gelatin, Patially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, and Thiamin Hydrochloride!!!

Archived