Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A forgettable decade and a look to the future

royallypwned

I just finished a Cowboys article via my Examiner page, and I'm posting it here because I need the hits lol. Most of you won't give two ****s about it unless you're a Boys fan, but non-Cowboy NFCE fans will probably enjoy the second paragraph a little.

http://www.examiner.com/x-14770-Dallas-Sports-Examiner~y2009m6d26-A-forgettable-decade-and-a-look-to-the-future

FYI, part of my pay is based on the amount of hits I get and added traffic to the site, so whether you read it or not, it still helps if you visit my page. :)

Make that two rp.

Some Dallas fans come here to just be complete jerks. You've always been a welcome addition.

Nice write up man.

Hail.

Thanks, much appreciated! :cheers:

Alright, you got a click from me. I don't know how much money you get from each one, but I expect there will be a donation to this site, correct?:deal:

Sure, if the money donated goes into a donation pool to fly me to Fedex on Dec. 27 for the Skins-Boys game. :D

Thanks for giving me one more reason to root for a failing year for the Cowboys lol...Will be the first decade in which they have both a losing record AND no playoff wins :thumbsup: :D

:saber:

Another hit.
Nice article.
I gave you a hit even if you're on the bad side....
I hooked you up with a hit.

Thanks a lot! :cheers:

A hit for Zee:D

Niiiice article. Possible bookmarkage.;)

thanks, and I like your comment haha. And I completely agree. But I plan to have Rowdy done away with soon...very soon. blueevil.gif

OK now if we get the group together we should be able to do 1 million hits in 2 or 3 days.

I'm sure with all the money you make you'll buy us all new cars. BTW another hit for a friend.

LOL if it got that many hits, I'd buy everyone season tickets for their favorite teams. :rotflmao:

Archived