Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Confederations Cup 2009 South Africa

Zazzaro703

LOL, soccer players are all such *******, my God. Anytime they are near each other they fall and get up slowly. This is actually worse than watching the Cavaliers.

Spoken from someone who never had the ability or stamina to step on a soccer field.

Spoken from someone who never had the ability or stamina to step on a soccer field.

1) So now you're a psychic who knows my life. So what's the Redskins record going to be this year?

2) No excuse for all the diving. It's one thing if you get pushed, it's another if it's a preset reaction to get a call. You think Kobe isn't tired after playing 45 minutes of 48 guarding the best player on the court at all times while being expected to drop 35? Even he isn't this bad.

Way to go Bob.

Beasley??????

You need a guy on the pitch now that can make a difference on his own. That isnt Beasley.

It's Adu or Torres. Both gathering splinters on the bench right now.

We have absolutely NO midfield play in the second half.

Big shock I know to all here.

1) So now you're a psychic who knows my life. So what's the Redskins record going to be this year?

2) No excuse for all the diving. It's one thing if you get pushed, it's another if it's a preset reaction to get a call. You think Kobe isn't tired after playing 45 minutes of 48 guarding the best player on the court at all times while being expected to drop 35? Even he isn't this bad.

For you to say that ALL soccer players dive is a complete joke. There are plenty of players who refuse to go down. Yes, there are plenty of players who dive, and I can't stand it but they do so to get a favorable call. Basketball players are the biggest divas out of any sport, and god forbid Kobe doesn't get the foul call he wants then he will go off on the refs for the next 5 minutes.

There is way too much diving going on, but most of the time the guys legitimately fall.

Kobe doesn't play with his feet with defenders kicking at his feet all game. If you're running or sprinting its pretty easy to get tripped up and fall.

Archived