Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Braves Release Tom Glavine Should Redskins Sign Him"

The Waterboy

He's lost way too much of his fastball to compete with Collins. Now, as soon as Randy Johnson gets 300 wins, he'd be the guy to sign. Accuracy's a bit off, but he can still hurl it and none of this batted-down-at-the-line stuff. Also, who's that black dude on the San Jose Sharks? (I should know his name since I was at B.U. the same time he was.) In a college game he once knocked a guy in the air horizontal. Serious LB potential and you know how well-conditioned hockey players are.

Guy's a Hall of Famer for sure. The 'Skins would be idiots to not make a run at him. He could very well be the one piece we need to get over the hump.

Think about the locker room leadership he would bring to the team. Then again, as a Mets fan I have just realized that my blind hatred of anyone who has/does/will ever play for Atlanta prevents me from endorsing them for anything ever anywhere. :saber:

I think we should bring him in for the preseason ... and then if he does well against third-stringers ... we could all hop on the bandwagon and proclaim him as the future.

Ahem...behind Colt and Chase of course :silly:

Also, his name doesn't have a "C" in it anywhere, so I'm not really too sure how well he will fit in with the rest of our QBs at the moment...:whoknows:

Archived