Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Braves Release Tom Glavine Should Redskins Sign Him"

The Waterboy

Just when I thought there was nothing else our FO could do to further throw our current QB's under the bus... this would totally cement the team's lack of faith in all our QB options. Which makes this possibility somewhat feasible...

Well, the distance from the pitcher's mound to home plate is 60 feet, which is 20 yards. Given his accuracy, that should make him a perfect fit for the West Coast offense. I don't see any reason not to sign him :laugh:
I hear he's deadly accurate with 60 foot passes.

It's 60'6".get it right.;)

I going to give him a call and see if he wants to come to the "Bash".:silly:

Think about the locker room leadership he would bring to the team. Then again, as a Mets fan I have just realized that my blind hatred of anyone who has/does/will ever play for Atlanta prevents me from endorsing them for anything ever anywhere. :saber:

did you enjoy the glavine met years or did you pretend he was never there?

I'm kind of torn. Would he retire as a Redskin or a Brave? It would be kind of embarrassing for the Redskins to take him on, teach him a new position, say offensive guard, have him dominate the league for the next six to seven years, and then decide to retire as an Atlanta Brave. Let's hope they think this through.

:evilg:

At 43 years old it would be a risky pickup. I hear Roger Clemens is getting bored with whatever he does now.
Let's get Randy Johnson. He's tall.
hes still signed, we would have to do a late camp trade of like 2 second round picks to land him (for 1 season of injuries/non-use).

ALong with Glavine i can see thgios trio as leading the Wizkins to many wins and maybey a birth in the league championship juniorball series.

Get this done Danny

Archived