Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brett Farve Kicks Ramsey's A$$

PokerPacker

Originally posted by AJWatson3

i read in another thread that a Skins fan said something about Ramsey being the next Favre and I knew something like this was gonna happen... one of the NJJets fans went to a Pack board (because there is no good news on a Jets board) and started telling the JizHeads that Skins fans think that Ramsey is better than Favre....

truth is i would rather have Ramsey at this point in time... Favre only has a few good seasons left in him.... and there will never be another Favre, so we can end the discussion now.

oh christ, can't we just all be good Redskins fans here... all you other dopes (not you Tom the Giants fan, Flow-- you aren't too bad either) go back and talk about how your FO hasn't done jack to improve your team and say it doesn't matter, "we'll be better off".

I said that Ramsey reminds me of Favre. There is no one particular quality, just something about him reminds me of Favre and if he ends up being 75% of Brett, we'd be in good shape.

Man, always heard that Brett has a linebacker's attitude, but didn't realize that at this stage he's going to switch positions. How else could he kick Pat's arse or even tackle it?

Is Brett still Brett? I remember there was a lot of retirement talk. He's still better than Ramsey, but we don't know what Ramsey will become. There were games last year where he was breathtaking (Tennessee) in the good way and frightening (Saints). We have read a lot of good stuff about him this offseason, but how much of that is feel good is impossible to ascertain. If you offered me a trade and agreed to swallow the salary cap difference with a side deal to get Ramsey back when Brett retires for a second round pick if we so desire, I'd do it. Right now, we're building something... Favre wouldn't fit unless he picks up a new system really quickly. There's something to say about a group of guys growing up together for two three years and developing cohesion. That's why Ramsey may be better for us now.

let's see, Favre hasn't won a Super Bowl since 1996.

that means 6 or 7 other 'lesser' qbs (well, outside of Elway anyway) have taken their teams to the top of the heap :)

Ramsey is 23 and has his future ahead of him.

Favre is 34 and most of his history is already written.

You've enjoyed your player's success, now let us enjoy ours :)

Quoted By bulldog:

You've enjoyed your player's success, now let us enjoy ours!

Thats exactly the way I feel!!

Brett Farve had his day in the sand box... We all have had some incredable memories, of watching him do superman like things on our TV screen!!

Its Ramsey time now!! We finally have a quaterback that shows to have all the tools needed to have an enormous success in the NFL!!:cool:

So yeah were a bit stoked going into this season... We have a quaterback on the verge of having a breakout season, a wide reciever core thats arguably on of the NFL's best....ohh did I mention our O-Line!!!! WOOOOOT were not so shabby there also!

Sinkinster!!!

Skin 4 Life

You guys should have posted a pic of Favre taking a dive for Strahan. I know Favre is a great QB but let's see how many times in Ramsey's career he does that. Even as a Giants fan and happy that Strahan got that record, it bothers me how he got it. Hey, you really want to annoy this guy? Get a pic of that and make it my avatar. :laugh:

Oh come on, is this even a serious subjuct. Compare Ramsey at this stage with an established all pro. If Ramsey turns out like Farve we will be estatic. Why don't you go the Ramsey, (Marino or Montana comparison). I totally admit I post totally stupid subjects to get people going, but this question is beyond stupid.

---Bang, Sorry bang, you have such a great signiture and I can't replicate it.

brandies

Well, I'll tell you what: there are few players in the league I like watching as much as Favre. He's got this energy and love for the game that few other players have. Even listening to it on the radio, I get this feeling. He'll be sorely missed when his two seasons *are* up. I'm hoping Grossman turns out to be the next Favre, but for my money, I am perfectly confident Ramsey will get more Super Bowls than Favre did, and for Washington. ;)

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

As soon as I read this post I knew this kid was in trouble. Talk about bitting off more than you can chew.

I thought the exact same thing, and when I saw that he misspelled Favre's name I knew it was going to be merciless. Well done fellas!!!:cheers:

Archived