Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brett Farve Kicks Ramsey's A$$

PokerPacker

At this point though, would you rather have Favre, who at best has 2 season left, and really struggled at the end of last year, or Ramsey who came on strong at the end of the year, and a player who has been recieving high marks so far this offseason. Favre is a great QB and Ramsey would have to be fortunate to ever reach Favre's status, but at this point I want the kid on my team

i read in another thread that a Skins fan said something about Ramsey being the next Favre and I knew something like this was gonna happen... one of the NJJets fans went to a Pack board (because there is no good news on a Jets board) and started telling the JizHeads that Skins fans think that Ramsey is better than Favre....

truth is i would rather have Ramsey at this point in time... Favre only has a few good seasons left in him.... and there will never be another Favre, so we can end the discussion now.

oh christ, can't we just all be good Redskins fans here... all you other dopes (not you Tom the Giants fan, Flow-- you aren't too bad either) go back and talk about how your FO hasn't done jack to improve your team and say it doesn't matter, "we'll be better off".

Actually, to be honest, I would take Ramsey over Favre.

Now, anyway. Say... years ago, when Favre was in his prime, no doubt you take him. Every time.

Damn, I bet midget packing is extremely sh!tty, MidgetPacker. Why would you ever choose that as a career? Or even a hobby?

Okay, I'll bite. Brett Favre kicks Ramsey's @ss. Fine. But too bad it takes more than 25 players to win a game. And Brett only plays one position. Conclusion : Skins kick Fudge Packers' A$$. So you gotta look at the BIG picture. I know it's hard for a MIDGET packer to do, but try to look at the BIG picture

Originally posted by phishhead

Damn, I bet midget packing is extremely sh!tty, MidgetPacker. Why would you ever choose that as a career? Or even a hobby?

Besides, wouldn't a midget's penis be a bit on the "too small" side to even do much packing to begin with?

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by MidgetPacker

rdogblue, i don't argue one bit with your statement. it was ligitimate, and well thought-out

Oh yea, that means a lot coming from you MP, you can't even spell your favorite players name.

all i have to say is... don't even TRY to argue this one.:laugh:

I would hope so considering the fact that FavRAY is going to retire in a couple years and Ramsey is in his second.

Go back to your tundra analspelunker until you have some rational smack:rolleyes:

rdogblue, i don't argue one bit with your statement. it was ligitimate, and well thought-out

as well thought out as a groundbreaking report that the sky is up. noone is claiming Ramsey has Brett's talent right now.....but his mechanics do show glimpses like him.... more than any other vet QB

Prediction of the next post by MidgetPacker :

MidgetPacker:

Basketballs are round ! And footballs are NOT ! Don't even try to argue that one ! :dunce: :laugh:

Oh dear. The MidgetPacker has us stumped again. What shall we do with Captain Obvious ? :rolleyes:

Brett Farve Kicks Ramsey's A$$

Was that "kicks"...or "licks"?:silly:

If someone offerred me Favre in addition to Ramsey, I'd be glad to play Favre and let Ramsey sit a little longer and learn from an old pro.

But if I had to swap, I'd think long and hard. Favre is one of my favorite players, but I'd be very cautious about how much abuse he's taken over the years. I might still do it - but only with a QB-in-grooming in place also.

Originally posted by RabidFan

as well thought out as a groundbreaking report that the sky is up. noone is claiming Ramsey has Brett's talent right now.....but his mechanics do show glimpses like him.... more than any other vet QB

Heh, for your sake, you better hope Ramsey's mechanics arent anything like Farves (which they ARENT, btw). Farve has some of the WORST mechanics as far as QBs go, but that doesnt seem to affect him.

Archived