Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The ES List of the Greatest Cartoons Ever - Terrific 24 - Gamma (closed)

Sticksboi05

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

escartoons.gif

We have narrowed it down to the "Terrific 24":silly:

We will now have 4 groups of 6 and vote for 3 per group to find out who makes the Triumphant 12 (or something like that). The voting gets tough and you are really going to have to dig deep to figure out who to vote for. This will be truly exciting. Happy voting and good luck to your favorites!

South Park, Animaniacs, Looney Tunes were easy; I also picked the Woodpecker.

.....That vote for Woodpecker won't count. Three means 3 means ...

Three votes not four.

Not that it'll matter because we know who will advance.

EDIY - Oh god, it has one vote, ok that vote stays out of respect

Looney Tunes didn't make my list. I could never put that over South Park, Animaniacs, or GI Joe. For art, LT's wins hands down. For enjoyability it's not close. When I was a kid I loved GI Joe, it doesn't hold water today but there was a time when racing home to watch GI Joe and Transformers from 3-4pm was all I dreamt about.

Looney Tunes didn't make my list. I could never put that over South Park, Animaniacs, or GI Joe. For art, LT's wins hands down. For enjoyability it's not close. When I was a kid I loved GI Joe, it doesn't hold water today but there was a time when racing home to watch GI Joe and Transformers from 3-4pm was all I dreamt about.

Please Looney Tunes is hilarious. Roadrunner, Rabbit season etc. Either it or The Simpsons will win this whole thing.

Animaniacs deserve more love. They brought phrases into the mainstream. Originated an enormous cast of memorable characters including Pinky and the Brain which apparently is worthy all in itself to make it to the top 24, great annimation, music, and was funny as heck.

Animaniacs deserve more love. They brought phrases into the mainstream. Originated an enormous cast of memorable characters including Pinky and the Brain which apparently is worthy all in itself to make it to the top 24, great annimation, music, and was funny as heck.

Animaniacs in 5th position is embarrassing. Fricking GI Joe is beating it right now...

Archived