Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Amazon.com: Reviews of the "Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt"

#98QBKiller

Some good stuff from the article:

After all, another Web-based prank crossed over into the real world just last month when a 21-year-old college student, known by the online moniker "m00t," sailed to the top of Time's "most influential person" list in an online poll, beating out the likes of President Obama and Oprah Winfrey. Gathering nearly 17 million votes, the world's "most influential" person is the founder of another jokey Web culture site, 4chan.org, whose proprietor is known offline by the name Christopher Poole.

Due to the wide variety of good reviews that this shirt has gotten I couldn't help but get it for myself! I ordered it online and had it shipped to me through the secret teleportation service so I could try it on immediately.

The first thing that I noticed when I put it on was that I felt like the world had become my feral playground. I howled at my ceiling fan since it was the closest thing to the moon in my room. I felt the spirit of the three wolves traveling with me.

I then decided to put it on as pants (since I do not currently own a pair) and found that once they were dawned around my thighs that I could run as fast as a wolf! Now I never takes of my new Three wolf pants as there is nothing better in the world that can be worn around one's waist. Surely the gods themselves wear this shirt as all forms of clothing.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women

Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.

:rotflmao:

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

I do have one complaint, and that's that I must stay indoors on windy days. Last fall we had a windy day and I received notice that hundreds of women were suddenly pregnant, carrying my offspring, up to 12 miles away.

best thing I've read all day! Awesomeness.

Archived