Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

That's what she said!

'Skins_&_'Stons

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

It's still really funny if it comes out of the blue or is very original. You can tell sometimes people feed each other lines to set up for it, or use it too much. Then it gets old. But if your friend is awkwardly holding open the access door to the copier while you have a cartridge, and he says, "Hurry up and put it in!" Now that's a knee slapper waiting to happen.

I used this saying the other day with my girl. She mentioned that her wait in the doctors office was "waaay waay too LONG!". Of course, I followed that up with a "thatswhatshesaid!" She had no idea what they hell I was talking about lol.

I just whispered under my breath "man, I hope I didn't get myself in trouble. lol"

I used this saying the other day with my girl. She mentioned that her wait in the doctors office was "waaay waay too LONG!". Of course, I followed that up with a "thatswhatshesaid!" She had no idea what they hell I was talking about lol.

I just whispered under my breath "man, I hope I didn't get myself in trouble. lol"

Dude, you butchered the use of a great line. You have to pick your spots better than that. Now she's probably thinking, "what did I get myself into, letting this guy get me preggers?"..:silly:

Rule of thumb with chicks: if you have to wonder if you got yourself in trouble, you probably did. Or just generally assume she can and will get sad with you at any given moment. If a pregnancy is involved, multiply by three.

Is that what she said? You're 19, seemingly reinforcing what I said. Or are your friends all geezers like me?

about 20-25 age group. most of them are of legal drinking age.

edit: not to mention the adult hockey team I'm on complete with geezers older than you who enjoy a good "thatswhatshesaid"

Archived