Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stewie vs Tommy?

Thinking Skins

Where did you get your football knowledge from?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Where did you get your football knowledge from?

• Played pick-up football as a kid and watched a lot of games.
    • Played in/thru high school.
    • Played in high school and college. (Organized, not rec league)
    • Played pro or semi pro.
    • Coached at an organized (high school, college, pro, semi pro) level.
    • Never played but consider myself a fan and student of the game.

maybe stewie vs angelica would be more fair, tommy is a punk dude

You callin Tommy a punk? Nah, Tommy is just the underdog cause Stewie's the hot celeb right now. Have you seen how Brian treats Stewie? Stewie's just the flavor of the month and he looks good cause Quahog is pretty stupid in general.

Stewie and it's not even close. Tommy was a *****. A genuinely nice and good baby. But he has no killer instinct.

Maybe Tommy doesn't have that killer instinct, and that may be his downfall, but Stewie relies too much on that killer instinct. Plus how many threats has Stewie promised but not delivered on? Didn't his mom kill him in one episode?

Maybe Tommy doesn't have that killer instinct, and that may be his downfall, but Stewie relies too much on that killer instinct. Plus how many threats has Stewie promised but not delivered on? Didn't his mom kill him in one episode?

I know Stewie almost killed his mom one episode. She was saved by a reverse merman, but she was as good as dead.

And then there's this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AJ0SkbPxAk

Delivered!

I am a huge fan of the Rugrats but, Tommy doesn't stand a chance. Granted, Tommy was the baby McGyver but Stewie would just shoot him and get it over with.

Here's one for ya Peter Griffin VS Mr. Dink (from Doug). Both are fat and outta shape idiots.

Archived