Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is TO a changed man?

Passizle

I was watching Total Access on NFL network the other night, and what at first thought was a fluff piece turned out to be pretty astonising. ANyone else see this vid about Mr. "I love me some me" Terrell Owens?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/09000d5d81063d5d/Buffalo-welcomes-T-O

I dont know. He seems to have done a complete 180. He was definitley not like this when he joined the Cowboys... AND he showed up for voluntary workouts. Only one word came to mind when I saw it. Humble.

Has the world really reached its end?

he was this way when he first got to Dallas too. he will be humble and act that way for a while but once things go bad it is all over!!

He has his own reality show . . . 'nuff said.

As other posters mentioned - he is like this at the beginning of every team he has been on. Wait till Trent Edwards misses him a few times, or Lee Evans gets more balls thrown his way. Terrell Owens will quickly change to T.O.

It's ALREADY happened.....doesn't anybody remember the whole drama about his jersey number ?

Not a huge thing, but surely a sign of things to come, and more proof he hasn't really changed.

Just wait til the pressure mounts.

It's EASY to act all nice and fluffy, when there's no pressure going on.

Call me crazy, but I think he's an okay player anyway. The media just blows every tiny thing he says out of proportion and it makes him look bad.

Then why does he get kicked out of every team he plays for ?

Is that the media's fault ?

Then why does he get kicked out of every team he plays for ?

Is that the media's fault ?

Because teams are ignorant. He's a play maker. He's produced everywhere he's been. Sure he talks a lot and isn't shy about speaking his mind, but what's wrong with that? It's not like he talks **** and fails to produce. You get him the ball, your chances of winning are better, and it's a fact.

If it weren't for the media, how often would you hear about him?

The media just blows every tiny thing he says out of proportion and it makes him look bad.
Because teams are ignorant. He's a play maker. He's produced everywhere he's been. Sure he talks a lot and isn't shy about speaking his mind, but what's wrong with that? It's not like he talks **** and fails to produce. You get him the ball, your chances of winning are better, and it's a fact.

So now, both the Media, and NFL teams are to blame for T.O.'s demise. :doh:

Everyone, but the guy causing all the trouble.

If there EVER WAS a cancer - T.O. is it.

Yes, he's talented, but obviously his cancer effect offsets his talent, or else every NFL team he's played for would not have run him out of town.

And besided that, how many teams were interested in him after he left Dallas ?? Not many.

And not the Redskins - who LOVE big names more than any team.

So the majority of teams in the NFL have either let Owens go, or passed on him, and they're all "ignorant" ??? Then why should you bother watching the game ?

I think those teams know more about T.O. than you do. And it should be quite obvious to anyone, whether they're in NFL management or not.

Are you serious? What's wrong with that? Have you ever heard of a thing called team chemistry? IT is kind of a big deal in a team sport.

If it wasn't for the media, how often would we hear about him??? Dude, if it wasn't for the media, no one would hear 90% of anything going on in any part of the world, never mind sports.

This has to be one of the most redicules posts I've seen in a while.:doh:

Call me crazy, but I think he's an okay player anyway. The media just blows every tiny thing he says out of proportion and it makes him look bad.

While yes, I will grant you that the media has a tendency to overblow situations and make it their point to exaggerate the negatives of every situation, Owens has brought all of it on himself through this history of narcissism, discontent, and the uncanny ability to divide locker rooms. That is a fact. Putting his talent aside (which in my mind has always been questionable, as he is not a polished receiver at all, but rather a physical freak), he has consistently thrown his quarterbacks and teammates under the bus. That is not the media seeking him out.

And the type of personality he is, even if the media were not around him, he would make it his business to be heard.

Of course! He wrote the book on sharing. They could learn a thing or two from him.

He might share, but not when it involves a ball the kids are playing with.

He'll make 3-year-old kids cry because he won't let the kids play with the ball, because T.O. would want the ball, all to himself.

Archived