Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys and Romantic Comedies??

Thinking Skins

my bf will not watch romantic comedies with me :( So I have to enjoy them all alone

As far as your man card being revoked, I think you're okay. I guess??? I wish my guy could even strike a middle ground on that stuff.

Do dudes not have a sensitive side these days? I mean c'mon. Do you girls only get involved with guys who resemble Leonidas from 300?

Do dudes not have a sensitive side these days? I mean c'mon. Do you girls only get involved with guys who resemble Leonidas from 300?

Haha, well, he does have a sensitive side, or else I wouldn't marry him. His sensitive side just does not extend to romantic comedy movies.

my boyfriend definitely has a sensitive side, but like katie said, it doesn't involve watching romantic comedies. He's very manly and also very stubborn.

my bf will not watch romantic comedies with me :( So I have to enjoy them all alone

Aren't you the one who's dating a guy that doesn't like sports?

Nevermind thats Keastman (serisoly what up with that?)

Per the OP, I actually thought knocked up was very believable and while a comedy there were some very serious moments in there. Other than that I usually find romatic comedies really lame and somewhat boring. Meet the Parents is the exception, although thats really more of a straight up comedy.

Ok, here's my question then. If I watch shows like Seinfeld and Spin City, or even Living Single, whats the problem with watching movies with similar themes, which most of these movies seem to have?

First off, Seinfeld should not be used in the same sentence as Romantic Comedies...but to answer the OP, I don't mind a good one, as long it's actually funny unlike some of the romantic "comedies"

Hahaha, MissU, your sig cracks me up!!!

Thank you, I love it...Slacky helped me resize the one on the right :)

That's funny. Her sig makes me think of a hamster mixed with a termite.

I hope Mondizzle bit you somewhere good:mad:

Aren't you the one who's dating a guy that doesn't like sports?

Nevermind thats Keastman (serisoly what up with that?)

Per the OP, I actually thought knocked up was very believable and while a comedy there were some very serious moments in there. Other than that I usually find romatic comedies really lame and somewhat boring. Meet the Parents is the exception, although thats really more of a straight up comedy.

haha yeah, definitely not my bf....mine's obsessed

Archived