Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What to get my wife for Mother's Day

Drop

So what are you married fellas getting your wives for Mother's Day? My wife JUST had her birthday on May 1st, and i got her a brand new laptop.

So what should i do for Mother's Day? A card and a gift card to a restaurant that she enjoys so we can have an evening out together?? I'm not trying to go huge here since i just got her a laptop, but i don't wanna flop on Mother's Day either.

My mom is easy to buy for...lol, because my wife always takes care of it. But now i gotta take care of her. So what are you guys getting and who can give me a decent suggestion that won't break the bank?

Oh and sorry if there's a thread on this already, the search function would absolutely not work for me at all.

A day off... ? Most young mothers are in desperate need of time for themselves. Spa days are also nice for that.

If she is into irreverent sweet humor, the Cathy and Marcy show that I did a feature for about may be a nice ticket too. Show's in Alexandria and is geared for the Mom and not the little ones.

Nothing. She's not your mother.

That's what I do, seriously.

My boys are 19 & 26, let them get her something.

She did, however, ask me to put in a new in a new kitchen faucet. I'll do that and make her a gourmet meal.

The boys can get her gifts.

That's what I do, seriously.

My boys are 19 & 26, let them get her something.

She did, however, ask me to put in a new in a new kitchen faucet. I'll do that and make her a gourmet meal.

The boys can get her gifts.

my boy is 22 months old....so i'm gonna have to do his shopping for quite some time. And i still haven't taught the dog how to run out and do errands yet.....so yeah, i can't exactly pass it off on anyone just yet. lol

I'm giving my wife a certificate for 10 home games for the Redskins along with a invitation to the corresponding 10 ES tailgates. :silly:

lol, good luck finding your balls.

my wife loves watching the Skins and Caps with me....but i'd never test my luck like this. haha

lol, good luck finding your balls.

my wife loves watching the Skins and Caps with me....but i'd never test my luck like this. haha

nah, no worries needed about my safety.... she'll get me the same thing for Father's Day :silly:

on a side note: she'll go get herself a little something and I'll do the same on my day.

"Card,flowers and dinner."

It's appears on the back of your man card when you get married. :silly:

Now if I took that advice I'd have to worry about my "boys"

she's a strange bird when it comes to the card, flowers and dinner thing, she'd prefer a kind word and a hug.

A day off... ? Most young mothers are in desperate need of time for themselves.

That's exactly what I'm giving my wife. Her and my mother-in-law are spending Sunday at the horse races. Every Mother's Day.

As long as they stick to $2 bets, it's a fairly cheap escape for them.

I got my wife (and her mother) a day at the spa away from our little one (5 months old). She has been working very hard and I know taking care of a baby is a FULL TIME job so she deserves a nice spa day to relax and recharge.

It might sound corny, but I got my wife teo of those topsy turvy tomato growing things. I don't know if they work, but it really is what she wanted.

I actually impressed her because I was paying attention to what she said a couple weeks ago.

Archived