Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Adam Schein and Soloman Wilcotts: IDIOT.COM

kappaluvacee

A video is worth a thousand words, Well how about 3, now watch and learn what real experts say about THE COLT, Rather then a 45 cent per share SIRI paid Shock Jock, Watch and learn how to beat the blitz, and the rush, And how to score in less then 2 min, And do it all with CLASS and have a release that takes less then a half a second. I guess I would be jealous to. But know this the man with Kriptonite is on our bench,ENJOY friend and foe alike.

Without further adoo the man COLT BRENNAN

From Pocamp way in the mountains In Colorado. Liven the life!!!

A video is worth a thousand words, Well how about 3, now watch and learn what real experts say about THE COLT, Rather then a 45 cent per share SIRI paid Shock Jock, Watch and learn how to beat the blitz, and the rush, And how to score in less then 2 min, And do it all with CLASS and have a release that takes less then a half a second. I guess I would be jealous to. But know this the man with Kriptonite is on our bench,ENJOY friend and foe alike.

Half second release eh? You know Marino didn't have a half second release and I highly doubt that Colt does too.

As for Colt, he's not the starter right now. JC is. DEAL WITH IT.

I like the third vid of his highlightes at hawaii. He does a good job at hitting people in stride. After watching JC the past few years, I completely forgot what that looked like.

Half second release eh? You know Marino didn't have a half second release and I highly doubt that Colt does too.

Ya your right It might be faster. Check it out for yourself.

I don't have to bash JC, Just watch and believe !!!

Ya your right It might be faster. Check it out for yourself.

I don't have to bash JC, Just watch and believe !!!

Watched it and I saw what I saw last time - a QB with a side-arm throw running a spread-like offense against teams from the WAC.

Sorry, not believing in too much there.

We do know QB's like JC fall off trees every day' date=' in fact we are an expert on trees at this point.

Dude stop it please, you do realize I am from north Jersey right? I know what all the Giant, and Jet fans think of JC, I deal with them every day, and for you to say the Jets were hoping for JC is an absolute joke at best! Then to back it up with they think JC is a smart QB? Hello this is earth have we met?

Exaggerate? See above post.

As opposed to no pass at all by JC, or his patten ed throw out of bounds when his first option is covered. By the way how did that pass from the grocery clerk work out? Even in Colt's success you knock him, he completes a pass and it's ill advised, JC throws a ball out of bounds with no pressure on him [late in the first Cowboy game'] and he's a genious.:doh:

Enjoying debate? I enjoy your posts, science fiction combined with comedy is alway's fun.

I never said The Jets wanted JC. I said that the opinions of my friends who are Jets fans were hoping to land JC with a trade deal, as none of them wanted Sanchez.

Again with your exaggerating. Since when does JC do the OB thing? That was Brunells MO. NOT JC's. If what you say is true, then JC completion percentage would not be as high as it was as a pas out of bounds counts as an incomplete. But you should know that right?

I did not knock Colt. just called it what it is. A meaningless game, against meaningless competition and a good pass. If Colt shines against better talent, I will have no quams about giving credit where its due... IF that happens.

So you think JC is dumb? Please count the ways? Please remember, we deal with facts in a debate, not your assumptions on what you think may ormay not happens...

Debate away.

You mean like this?

What about these "experts"?

and then this happened...

http://www.strimoo.com/video/10227490/2008-Sugar-Bowl-Georgia-vs-Hawaii-defense-goes-BOOM-MySpaceVideos.html

Welcome to SEC speed. Makes you go Hmmm about NFL speed.

And lastly

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/48898-is-colt-brennan-the-future-for-the-washington-redskins

Welcome to SEC speed. Makes you go Hmmm about NFL speed.

You lost all credibility when you ended with the homerish SEC hyperbole. You were good until then.

SEC is not the end all, be all of football and to compare the conference's talent to the overall talent at the NFL level is beyond being obtuse.

You lost all credibility when you ended with the homerish SEC hyperbole. You were good until then.

SEC is not the end all, be all of football and to compare the conference's talent to the overall talent at the NFL level is beyond being obtuse.

He didn't just stop there. He actually tried passing off a bleacher report link as factual evidence. Wow, talk about being obtuse.:hysterical:

He didn't just stop there. He actually tried passing off a bleacher report link as factual evidence. Wow, talk about being obtuse.:hysterical:

:doh: Didn't see that until now. :hysterical: @ Bleacherreport.com as a factual source.

the kid who threw ill advised passes against grocery store clerks in the pre-season.

Now who's grasping at straws with exaggeration to win a debate? The grocery clerk stuff gets real old after awhile. Which of the 36 completions were ill advised? The pass to Jason Goode that went for a TD perhaps? If so, I think the 'Skins could have used one of those "ill advised passes" against SF instead of blowing a 10 pt. halftime lead. I don't know what kind of gainful employment Goode was involved in after he was cut, but I doubt he was bagging food @Safeway. Yes, we all have to endure the drivel of other fans every season... bust out the violins. :logo:

Not comparing Sec to NFL, but rather WAC to SEC. So you can imagine the hurdles Colt faces against NFL talent. Its just a whole other world out there.

The Bleacher report was a dig. Not fact. Just using the interwebs as a propoganda tool... just like Colt a fan can.:)

The radio commentators are shills for the mainstream NFL ... you know ... kissing up to the Pats, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Packers, Bears et al ... teams that can do no wrong and everybody they have is "great." Shein (Buffalo) and Wilcoxx (Bengals) are third-string TV broadcasters earning a paycheck on the side. They are notorious Skins (Snyder) haters and feel it it is their job to protect Campbell under the cloak of ploitical correctness because of his race. You ought to hear them commin all over Ryan and the Jets beacuse hey now have Mr. It (Sanchez). They know absolutely nothing about the Skins and merely spout off the conventional wisdom as "JC has had 5 different OCs in as many years" and "Just give him another year in Zorn's system." They are apologists ... exposed by the ES caller who made "them" sound idiotic.com! Kudos to the caller ... he was brilliant.

If that particular caller felt that Brennan is the answer here, foolish as that is, that's his call.

But he's pretty damn dumb to go around telling people that Redskins fans in general want him starting. Because the majority of Redskins fans aren't that delusional.

Speak for yourself.

The radio commentators are shills for the mainstream NFL ... you know ... kissing up to the Pats, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Packers, Bears et al ... teams that can do no wrong and everybody they have is "great." Shein (Buffalo) and Wilcoxx (Bengals) are third-string TV broadcasters earning a paycheck on the side. They are notorious Skins (Snyder) haters and feel it it is their job to protect Campbell under the cloak of ploitical correctness because of his race. You ought to hear them commin all over Ryan and the Jets beacuse hey now have Mr. It (Sanchez). They know absolutely nothing about the Skins and merely spout off the conventional wisdom as "JC has had 5 different OCs in as many years" and "Just give him another year in Zorn's system." They are apologists ... exposed by the ES caller who made "them" sound idiotic.com! Kudos to the caller ... he was brilliant.

Is this post for real?:doh:

Wilcoxx is an analyst for NFL Network and often appears on NFL playbook where he actually breaks down plays and formations with players and coaches.

Because of JC's race??

Are you serious??

It seems like the hosts gave the caller a good ribbing because he deserved it.

Newsflash to Colt crazies most NFL analysts think Campbell is a good NFL QB. Hinting that somewhere some fans on a website (probably ours) think Colt is an option over Campbell is down right foolish. Especially to a guy that actually played in the league. Suggesting an unproven 3rd string QB is better then a QB that was being spoken of in MVP talks is laughable in most football circles just not here at idiots.com.

dude he's a developmental QB

if he's the heir apparent why wasn't he mentioned during the Cutler/Sanchez fiasco?

The radio commentators are shills for the mainstream NFL ... you know ... kissing up to the Pats, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Packers, Bears et al ... teams that can do no wrong and everybody they have is "great." Shein (Buffalo) and Wilcoxx (Bengals) are third-string TV broadcasters earning a paycheck on the side.

I can't agree. Schein is a NYJ guy and he was blasting the Jets for the last two years. He is big on Sanchez, but that's because he thinks Ryan will know how to use him a la Flacco.

They are notorious Skins (Snyder) haters and feel it it is their job to protect Campbell under the cloak of ploitical correctness because of his race.

Easy there Limbaugh, they aren't Redskins haters, they just comment on what they see. They talk about the instability and eratic FO activity in DC and they queston the "football decisions" mad ein Washington annually. That doesn't constitute hating. I love this team, but let's be honest, if it wasn't for Al Davis we would be the total laughing stock of the NFL, we can no longer laugh at ARI since they have gone to a Super Bowl recently. The things they talk about are the obvious like how much we spend vs. the wins/losses. That's not hating.

They know absolutely nothing about the Skins and merely spout off the conventional wisdom as "JC has had 5 different OCs in as many years" and "Just give him another year in Zorn's system." They are apologists ... exposed by the ES caller who made "them" sound idiotic.com! Kudos to the caller ... he was brilliant.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Elvis has left the building.......

See, this guy doesn't seem to know what he's talking about anyways. Swagga is a term CNN uses to describe presidents. Colt has MOXIE. Get it right if you're going to call in brah. :silly:

Not that either one of them will win a football game anyways.....:chair:

Archived