Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Adam Schein and Soloman Wilcotts: IDIOT.COM

kappaluvacee

The radio commentators are shills for the mainstream NFL ... you know ... kissing up to the Pats, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Packers, Bears et al ... teams that can do no wrong and everybody they have is "great." Shein (Buffalo) and Wilcoxx (Bengals) are third-string TV broadcasters earning a paycheck on the side. They are notorious Skins (Snyder) haters and feel it it is their job to protect Campbell under the cloak of ploitical correctness because of his race. You ought to hear them commin all over Ryan and the Jets beacuse hey now have Mr. It (Sanchez). They know absolutely nothing about the Skins and merely spout off the conventional wisdom as "JC has had 5 different OCs in as many years" and "Just give him another year in Zorn's system." They are apologists ... exposed by the ES caller who made "them" sound idiotic.com! Kudos to the caller ... he was brilliant.

Crack is a hellava drug.

GREGPECK99 is a little over the top with his comments, but I don't think it's right to make him out to be a crazy or a bad guy. He's right about the sports media more or less hating the Redskins, and it's because they despise Dan Snyder and the way he has run the team since becoming the owner. They saw the call as a chance to bash a Redskin fan and/or a group of fans THAT LOVE COLT BRENNAN. In case some of you haven't noticed, Adam Schein is a weasel. Oh, for all the Colt Brennan doubters.....you embarrass yourselves with your chatter against him.....there was a time when a guy named Bledsloe was the QB in Dallas, yet some of their fans felt the Cowboys could ultimately do better with a younger and less proven guy named Tony Romo sits to pee.

The radio commentators are shills for the mainstream NFL ... you know ... kissing up to the Pats, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Packers, Bears et al ... teams that can do no wrong and everybody they have is "great." Shein (Buffalo) and Wilcoxx (Bengals) are third-string TV broadcasters earning a paycheck on the side. They are notorious Skins (Snyder) haters and feel it it is their job to protect Campbell under the cloak of ploitical correctness because of his race. You ought to hear them commin all over Ryan and the Jets beacuse hey now have Mr. It (Sanchez). They know absolutely nothing about the Skins and merely spout off the conventional wisdom as "JC has had 5 different OCs in as many years" and "Just give him another year in Zorn's system." They are apologists ... exposed by the ES caller who made "them" sound idiotic.com! Kudos to the caller ... he was brilliant.

hahahah post of the year.

So, let me ask you.

Do you REALLY need to know everything to look down at the program and see that one guy has started the better part of two seasons in the NFL, and the other guy has played against 3rd teamers in the second half of a few preseason games.

Fans always, and I mean ALWAYS love the 3rd string QB.

There's a HUGE difference in playing the REAL Eagles defense in a game that counts and playing against the guys trying to make the Bills Special Teams squad in August.

These guys on the radio would laugh ANYONE off their station who called up and espoused the 3rd stringer from any team.

~Bang

That is ****ing hilarious!!!! "Wait, did you say Colt Brennan?....:hysterical:"

Colt Brennan should do an Old Spice commercial now. In it he should claim that the deodorant is the reason for the swagger and nothing related to football. :)

what a great idea!!!! deflect criticism away from the mediocre QB performance that has characterized JC and set up a strawman like Colt Brennan!

talk about tangents that don't move the ball forward!....:doh:

Yes...it would appear that ES posters on all sides of the fence could claim membership at Idiot.com

So, let me ask you.

Do you REALLY need to know everything to look down at the program and see that one guy has started the better part of two seasons in the NFL, and the other guy has played against 3rd teamers in the second half of a few preseason games.

There's a HUGE difference in playing the REAL Eagles defense in a game that counts and playing against the guys trying to make the Bills Special Teams squad in August.

These guys on the radio would laugh ANYONE off their station who called up and espoused the 3rd stringer from any team.

~Bang

and you...good sir...haven't answered the mail either. colt brennan is irrelevant. after watching several young QBs succeed over the last several years...I for one...have grown weary of all the JC shills who line up one lame excuse after the next for his mediocre performances.

the real question is how competently JC has performed against these real defenses. going on 4 yrs now....I think the answer is pretty obvious.

and you...good sir...haven't answered the mail either. colt brennan is irrelevant. after watching several young QBs succeed over the last several years...I for one...have grown weary of all the JC shills who line up one lame excuse after the next for his mediocre performances.

the real question is how competently JC has performed against these real defenses. going on 4 yrs now....I think the answer is pretty obvious.

Well, I would agree to an extent, but that isn't the point of the discussion. Campbell has plenty of work to do, but based on what anyone has seen so far to think that at this stage Brennan is going to be any better is a serious pipe dream. The optimism is based off of watching him look good in the fourth quarter of meaningless preseason games whereas the pessimism over Campbell is based on watching him perform in real games against the likes of the Giants, Steelers, Cowboys, etc.

~Bang

Thats funny. It is nice to hear an objective opinion though, from two people who are not caught up in the craziness that is our QB situation right now. JC certainly should be getting a lot more credit and support from our fan base than he is getting right now.

I think JC gets tons of support outside of the 300 or so crazy Colt guys and gals here on ES. Remember Fedex holds more than 91,000...It's hard to hear 300 people in a sea of B&G on Sundays.

I can't agree. ...

That's your right. Looks like reaction to my post is split along party lines ... Wilcotts never took the trouble to compare Colt to JC ... he just knee-jerked to belittle Colt and protect JC. Both Sirius clowns would be torn to shreds on "idiot.com."

You know better Bang ... Campbell has had his shot ... more time will not change things ... he is what he is ... mediocre, back-upish and Tony Bankish. No one knows how good Colt can be ... or any other back-up ... keeping a lame duck QB around is a death-sentence to last place in the NFLEast.

It seems like the hosts gave the caller a good ribbing because he deserved it.

It's easy to see who's jock you'r sniffing. No caller (or poster on ES) deserves to be "ribbed" by being called an idiot. That's just an intellectually lazy way to deal with a viewpoint opposed to yours.

Having listened to both of these guys for the better part of a year, I hate listening to these guys. Whoever said they drink the hype coolaid was right. These guys were all about the absolute dominance of the Cowboys. I believe one of them made the comment last year (when someone called up about the first Redskins Cowboys game), "Who does your team have that keeps me up worrying at night? Where is your TO?" (We won that game and they gave us no chance, and the only people that should worry about TO at night are his own coaches).

Adam in particular is completely laughable. He made the comment last season that Zorn was the "worst head coaching hire EVER." Later he actually appologized on-air for his ripping of the Skins and Zorn. He actually had to do it several times because callers kept on calling him on it. He's a tool, I don't care who he does "commentary" with and who he "breaks down film" with. Give me some play to break down, 10 minutes with whoever I'm breaking it down with, and I can look like a pro too.

I've heard them deal with other callers this way when they don't know what to say and have no real argument against what the caller is saying. It seems to happen frequently to Skins fans, which makes me mad because it certainly gives the impression that all Skins fans are completely out of their minds. Never tell me a QB should start because he has "moxie" that is the dumbest reason ever. The king of moxie is Robert Deniro, I don't want him playing QB. There are lots of logical reasons to give Colt a shot, "moxie" isn't one of them. I seriously think they intentionally pick out Skins callers who are over the top just so they can justify their anti-Skins rants.

Anyway, though I hate the hosts, I'm not getting into the Colt vs JC competition. I don't, however, see anything wrong with giving Colt a shot, just like I don't see anything wrong with giving anyone a shot. I'd like to see what he can do in a real game, at that point whoever's best would win the job. I don't really care who the QB of our team is if we're winning, that's all that matters to me. I would hope our coaches would be open minded enough that if Zorn saw Colt was doing everything better than JC, he would make Colt the starter. I actually DO believe Zorn is open to that so at this point he hasn't seen enough to make him think Colt will be the better starter, but that's just a guess.

If we're winning I'll fall in love with whoever is leading us to wins whether that's JC or Colt, or Zorn suiting up to play again.

Excuses for JC has to be the deadest horse on this site.

And you notice anytime an expert mentions JC, they say the exact same things we say. He needs continuity in the same system. You can't expect a player, especially a QB to keep learning playbooks over and over, and then expect him to go out and throw 30+ td's. YET, he still improves in every category each year...what more can you ask for? Name one QB who has had to change up as often as Jason has.

It's easy to see who's jock you'r sniffing. No caller (or poster on ES) deserves to be "ribbed" by being called an idiot. That's just an intellectually lazy way to deal with a viewpoint opposed to yours.

Don't start lying b/c your feelings are hurt; they didn't call him an idiot.

Wilcots asked him where he was looking that he found fans that were calling for Colt.

Wilcots implied that any 'fans' that are calling for Colt to start could only be found at IDIOT.COM.

"Redskins fans are calling for Colt Brenan." Soloman Wilcots says "No way, you aint hearin' that." Schein says "I haven't heard that anywhere, are you nuts, whose calling for Brenan?"

The caller says "it's all over, the website and the message boards!" Wilcots says where are you looking IDIOT.COM?

Still LMAO!!!:silly:

Well, I would agree to an extent, but that isn't the point of the discussion. Campbell has plenty of work to do, but based on what anyone has seen so far to think that at this stage Brennan is going to be any better is a serious pipe dream. The optimism is based off of watching him look good in the fourth quarter of meaningless preseason games whereas the pessimism over Campbell is based on watching him perform in real games against the likes of the Giants, Steelers, Cowboys, etc.

~Bang

Bang...understood. frankly..I don't see Colt as a serious option. my point is that even talking about Colt detracts from the real issue which is JC. the statute of limitations is runing out on him!

Archived