Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Adam Schein and Soloman Wilcotts: IDIOT.COM

kappaluvacee

Hey folks, I'm trying to stop laughing over here. A caller just called into Sirius NFL Radio's Afternoon Blitz show hosted by Schein and Wilcots.

The caller starts of saying he's a huge Redskins fan and he thinks Jason Campbell has handled the Cutler and Sanchez stuff with total class, then he says

"Redskins fans are calling for Colt Brenan." Soloman Wilcots says "No way, you aint hearin' that." Schein says "I haven't heard that anywhere, are you nuts, whose calling for Brenan?"

The caller says "it's all over, the website and the message boards!" Wilcots says where are you looking IDIOT.COM?

As they keep laughing at him the caller says "I want to ask a question about Brian Orakpo, but Schein says "I'm still stuck on "Colt Brenan."

They breakdown the Campbell college accolades and talk about the 4 different systems each year in Washington.

The caller says Brenan has "Swagger." --To which they laugh even harder. They roll out what Jason has accomplished on the field playing against the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys and allude that Colt has no such resume, thus they can't figure out where the Swagger comes from.

I know the caller was an Extreme Skins Member because this is the type of stuff that we see on this site. Who wants to admit that they were the caller?

Can I please make a plea to any Redskins fan that calls any talk radio show? Please do not use ES as a point of reference when you are trying to add credibility to your argument or as a true gague of what Redskins fans are calling for. ES is a community of extreme fans. This is what creates threads that defy conventional thinking, but it's allowable here because at the end of the day we all love the 'Skins.

(UPDATE)

One of the good producers at Sirius NFL Radio was kind enough to e-mail me a clip of the call, I hope you guys get a good laugh out of it like I did:

http://home.comcast.net/~kappaluvacee/idiot%20dot%20com.mp3

That is ****ing hilarious!!!! "Wait, did you say Colt Brennan?....:hysterical:"

Colt Brennan should do an Old Spice commercial now. In it he should claim that the deodorant is the reason for the swagger and nothing related to football. :)

Thats funny. It is nice to hear an objective opinion though, from two people who are not caught up in the craziness that is our QB situation right now. JC certainly should be getting a lot more credit and support from our fan base than he is getting right now.

Colt Brennan. :hysterical: Mark Sanchez. :hysterical:

And...with that....let's put a nice big fat happy RED BOW on another outstanding edition of this thread!

(Just playin'. I've Shein and Solly. Gotten through to their show a few times myself....and made far more sense when I did.)

Redskins fans clammoring for Colt Brennan has not just been on ES but various message boards and polls taken by new stations.

You know what? I'm plenty capable of speaking/typing for myself. I personally wouldn't take MY opinion about the Redskins and say "Redskins fans think..." If you have an opinion, sack up and own it. Don't say "Skins fans think..."

(When I say you, I don't mean you personally. Just speaking in general terms.)

Hahaha. Did the caller happen to say Mahalo at the end of the call?

:hysterical:

You know "aloha" can also mean "goodbye," right? ;)

:doh: I wish the season would hurry up so we could end this once and for all.

And even if Campbell does as well as I think he could, it will still be some people out there calling for his head.

Dude, I've got the biggest stockpile of "I told you so's" I've ever had in my life waiting to be unleashed if Campbell does what I think he will.

Colt Brennan. :hysterical: Mark Sanchez. :hysterical:

And...with that....let's put a nice big fat happy RED BOW on another outstanding edition of this thread!

(Just playin'. I've Shein and Solly. Gotten through to their show a few times myself....and made far more sense when I did.)

Hey you.... :box:

;)

lol,I might need to invest in some of those "I told you so's" lol.

I had to get several storage units to house all of mine. PM me your address and I'll have a few hundred shipped to you gratis. ;)

They roll out what Jason has accomplished on the field playing against the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys and allude that Colt has no such resume, thus they can't figure out where the Swagger comes from.
I'm all for Campbell getting another shot this season.

But, what on Earth has Campbell accomplished against the Giants?:confused:

You mean a 2 year starter, right?

And I think they mentioned his success against NFC East opponents and others.

Yes, Campbell has a tantalizing success record against NFCE opponents:

2006: 0-2

2007: 1-3

2008: 3-3

Total: 4-8

This kid had a mediocre college career, and an even more mediocre pro career. He has not accomplished jack **** to be given any sort of praise at this level. Make all the excuses you want for the kid, but he hasn't done anything since he was drafted, except to help lead us to a losing record as a starter.

Yes, Campbell has a tantalizing success record against NFCE opponents:

2006: 0-2

2007: 1-3

2008: 3-3

Total: 4-8

This kid had a mediocre college career, and an even more mediocre pro career. He has not accomplished jack **** to be given any sort of praise at this level. Make all the excuses you want for the kid, but he hasn't done anything since he was drafted, except to help lead us to a losing record as a starter.

Wanna judge Peyton Manning and Troy Aikman on their first 1 1/2 seasons as starters?

Do you really think these sports people keep a close eye like we do on our team and perhaps may know more then we do. I don't think so. If they did then they might have better understanding of what is a Colt.

HH I can send you a few ship loads of Colt I told you so if you need any. ;)

Archived