Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Adam Schein and Soloman Wilcotts: IDIOT.COM

kappaluvacee

-JC has done plenty and progressed plenty? Are you kidding your not even worth debating the subject with, because you neglect all facts... If we aren't a team in rebuilding then you are saying we have a franchise qb? We are a team that with a tweak here and there and we will be competing every season? I love your optimism but its time to be realistic the Redskins need to rebuild the team Gibbs put together didn't cut it and now we have to go a different direction.

-And I guess you are still dodging the two questions.. What about Campbell makes you think he will be a franchise qb? and what he will need to get there...

Just look at Zorn's statements today, he was a mid season MVP last year, take your blinders off. Stop being foolish.

You need to stop debating the obvious. We are not in rebuilding mode just because you say we are.

Just look at Zorn's statements today, he was a mid season MVP last year, take your blinders off. Stop being foolish.

You need to stop debating the obvious. We are not in rebuilding mode just because you say we are.

-Ok if we aren't in rebuilding mode, what happens next off season if Campbell doesn't show drastic improvement? Then were in rebuilding mode? Or still not? We don't have a qb, but were not a team in a rebuilding mode?

-Yet again you dodge, large portions of my post and try to act above debate.

-Just because a few ESPN analysts got high on Campbell for the fist half of last season doesn't mean he truly was the league MVP, I would venture to say most skins fans would have said Portis was the MVP of the team at that point.

-Don't know what blinders I would have on... I would love to see Campbell succeed, I just don't know what games people have been watching that lead them to believe he will ever succeed in the NFL. Don't they see his flat inaccurate passes? Don't they see him running out of bounds for large losses when all he has to do is throw the ball in the stands? Don't they see his poor pocket presence?

-Ok if we aren't in rebuilding mode, what happens next off season if Campbell doesn't show drastic improvement? Then were in rebuilding mode? Or still not? We don't have a qb, but were not a team in a rebuilding mode?

-Yet again you dodge, large portions of my post and try to act above debate.

-Just because a few ESPN analysts got high on Campbell for the fist half of last season doesn't mean he truly was the league MVP, I would venture to say most skins fans would have said Portis was the MVP of the team at that point.

-Don't know what blinders I would have on... I would love to see Campbell succeed, I just don't know what games people have been watching that lead them to believe he will ever succeed in the NFL. Don't they see his flat inaccurate passes? Don't they see him running out of bounds for large losses when all he has to do is throw the ball in the stands? Don't they see his poor pocket presence?

Dont be daft. If JC doesnt perform where we need him to be this year, then he will be gone, and then we will be in "rebuilding" mode.

Its obvious you've already made your mind up about JC and the season, so I guess your in for a long year. JC was a mid MVP season last year, if you dont remember, then you weren't watching.

You can't dodge the obvious.

Dont be daft. If JC doesnt perform where we need him to be this year, then he will be gone, and then we will be in "rebuilding" mode.

Its obvious you've already made your mind up about JC and the season, so I guess your in for a long year. Since your opinion is so highly valued, you should get a job with a team somewhere. JC was a mid MVP last year, if you dont remember, then you weren't watching.

You can't dodge the obvious.

-Once again though you dodge large portions of my argument.... Surprise, surprise.

-Well since we aren't positive about our qb situation now, I would say we are in rebuilding mode, but you can say we won't be until next offseason, whatever makes you sleep at night.. Where did I say my opinion is soo highly valued? That sentence is irrelevant, and shows that you can't substantiate any logic behind your argument, so you resort to insulting me, acting as if I said somewhere that ONLY my opinion can be correct.

-JC had some good games the first half of the year ya, but an MVP are you kidding? You think he would have had those games had teams not been keying in on Portis? Portis was the MVP of this team last season, I am not dodging anything obvious, if you think it is so obvious Campbell was MVP you sound like a complete homer, and I like your optimism, but its not realistic. Just like expecting Jason Campbell to breakout this season with some unseen talent isn't realistic.

-Can't wait for another 2 sentences of babble, that dodge the entire basis of my argument. You should really be a politician.

Blah, blah, blah, there are plent other threads where you can post your slanted opinions of JC.

This thread is about one of your boys getting laughed of the national radio:silly: after making a comment about 'fans clamoring for Colt'

Wilcotts was right we (that's me included) reside in idiots.com

-Back when we were winning superbowl the NFL was completely different. Rules have changed now that allow the qb to be much more productive, and teams with a franchise qb seem to be able to compete year in and year out, I can't remember the last time I thought the Patriots or Colts didn't have a chance... and if there is always this fascination for a backup why isn't Sorgi getting called for in Indy? I wonder if Sorgi has his own following on Colts websites? Probably not, and thats my point.

-While I understand your point, I believe it is only true to an extent. I really doubt if Campbell had been MVP one of the last two seasons there would be such a large following in the cult of Colt

Well, maybe I should have clarified that people typically don't want to get rid of their Hall of Fame quarterback. But everywhere else, you can bank there's going to be a contingency who believe that the starter is no good, and Captain Preseason is the answer to all our prayers.

~Bang

-Once again though you dodge large portions of my argument.... Surprise, surprise.

-Well since we aren't positive about our qb situation now, I would say we are in rebuilding mode, but you can say we won't be until next offseason, whatever makes you sleep at night.. Where did I say my opinion is soo highly valued? That sentence is irrelevant, and shows that you can't substantiate any logic behind your argument, so you resort to insulting me, acting as if I said somewhere that ONLY my opinion can be correct.

-JC had some good games the first half of the year ya, but an MVP are you kidding? You think he would have had those games had teams not been keying in on Portis? Portis was the MVP of this team last season, I am not dodging anything obvious, if you think it is so obvious Campbell was MVP you sound like a complete homer, and I like your optimism, but its not realistic. Just like expecting Jason Campbell to breakout this season with some unseen talent isn't realistic.

-Can't wait for another 2 sentences of babble, that dodge the entire basis of my argument. You should really be a politician.

You have no argument. Your points are moot. Move along now.

And there it is another few sentences of babble. If you or Darrelgreenie would like to have a sig bet about whether or not Campbell is our qb next season I am more than willing... you seem pretty confident in your boy.

-Lemme guess you'll dodge the bet just like you dodged the questions... you have no argument or opinion, other than unsubstantiated disagreement with my views. Someone must have gotten an A in their debate course.

Well, maybe I should have clarified that people typically don't want to get rid of their Hall of Fame quarterback. But everywhere else, you can bank there's going to be a contingency who believe that the starter is no good, and Captain Preseason is the answer to all our prayers.

~Bang

-Phillip Rivers? Ben Roethlisberger (and don't tell me people wanted leftwhich)? Jake Delhomme (bad qb and you still don't see a large following for a backup)? Tony Romo sits to pee?

-These guys aren't sure things in the Hall of Fame by any means yet there is still no large fan following for a backup qb... Your claim that this happens is all camps is incorrect. Some, yes, but its certainly not some overwhelming majority.

Yes, Campbell has a tantalizing success record against NFCE opponents:

2006: 0-2

2007: 1-3

2008: 3-3

Total: 4-8

This kid had a mediocre college career, and an even more mediocre pro career. He has not accomplished jack **** to be given any sort of praise at this level. Make all the excuses you want for the kid, but he hasn't done anything since he was drafted, except to help lead us to a losing record as a starter.

Joe Theismann started 3-8 against NFC East foes in his 5th season as a QB and you may or may not recall the Eagles and Giants absolutely stunk in that timeframe.

Mark Rypien was 2-4 against the NFC East through his 5th season.

It's too bad we didn't have Colt Brennan to fall back on in those days. Oh wait, we did but his name was Babe Laufenberg back then, or was it Tom Flick?

And there it is another few sentences of babble. If you or Darrelgreenie would like to have a sig bet about whether or not Campbell is our qb next season I am more than willing... you seem pretty confident in your boy.

-Lemme guess you'll dodge the bet just like you dodged the questions... you have no argument or opinion, other than unsubstantiated disagreement with my views. Someone must have gotten an A in their debate course.

Dude, check the OP bro...

IDIOT.COM is the premise of the OP.

There are plenty of other threads on this board where you can spew your JC opinions.

This thread is about how the very idea that Colt would be mentioned as a challenge to JC was openly laughed at bro, deal with it:silly:

While your here try and respect the OP which is about one of your Colt fans/Campbell detractors getting laughed off the air lol.

You can admit you're the caller or just enjoy the laugh, but don't try and hi-jack this thread

And as far as that sig-bet goes find me in the proper thread, i'm game.

-My argument is relevant here because I don't believe it is laughable to suggest a competition between Colt and Campbell... thats what I've been arguing, and that does pertain to the OP...

-BTW the same guy who laughed off the idea of Colt Brennan, claimed last year that the Browns already had 2 franchise QBs...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8094af02&template=with-video&confirm=true

-Here's an article where he supports Vince Young

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8053a615&template=with-video&confirm=true

-Here he talks about the explosive Jags offense last year

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?id=09000d5d8056c00b&template=with-video&confirm=true

-Apparently Solomon isn't always correct

-You can either accept the sig bet here or we can go post an additional meaningless post in the Cult of Colt, otherwise just do the dodge like your bud Redskinsdan is gonna do... Campbell's our qb next year you choose my sig for 09 season Campbell isn't and I choose yours

Joe Theismann started 3-8 against NFC East foes in his 5th season as a QB and you may or may not recall the Eagles and Giants absolutely stunk in that timeframe.

Mark Rypien was 2-4 against the NFC East through his 5th season.

It's too bad we didn't have Colt Brennan to fall back on in those days. Oh wait, we did but his name was Babe Laufenberg back then, or was it Tom Flick?

I have no idea who laufenberg or tom flick is, since I was a born in 1984. Its interesting you bring up rypien. Rypien had one solid year and then fell off the face of the earth. That's hardly a man you want to compare JC to if you're trying to defend him. His record against the NFCE is mediocre, but it's not the most brutal statistic I could have posted. How about I post his win/loss record against playoff caliber teams? I'll give you a hint: its even worse.

I'm not clamoring for colt yet. Colt isnt quite ready yet. I think he needs one more full year riding the bench and learning from zorn. Next season, if JC plays mediocre football again, I think colt might be ready to be given a shot. Unfortunately, JC is our best QB at the moment so he'll end up getting the nod. I just don't expect anything more than Dan Orlovsky type numbers from him.

Sig bet? I have no sig as it is. The only one babbling is you. Confidence in JC? Yeah, I have confidence that Zorn will have him and the Offense prepared. I have confidence he will continue to work as hard as he can.

For the last time your entire argument is moot, nonsense, not worth addressing. JC is the most prepared and experienced (in our offense) we have on the time. You cant debate that.

Unsubstantiated? Again, look at the title of the thread, look at what Zorn had to say, look at how JC progressed last season.

Do you like to ***** and moan just for the sake of ****ing and moaning?

Sig bet? I have no sig as it is. The only one babbling is you. Confidence in JC? Yeah, I have confidence that Zorn will have him and the Offense prepared. I have confidence he will continue to work as hard as he can.

For the last time your entire argument is moot, nonsense, not worth addressing. JC is the most prepared and experienced (in our offense) we have on the time. You cant debate that.

Unsubstantiated? Again, look at the title of the thread, look at what Zorn had to say, look at how JC progressed last season.

Do you like to ***** and moan just for the sake of ****ing and moaning?

-Translation: Dodge dodge dodge, its all I ever do.

-Where did I say JC isn't the most prepared or experienced? Where did I say he doesn't work hard? JC regressed last season actually, he performed well at the beginning then dropped off.

-Who is ****ing and moaning, I am putting forth my opinion that JC shouldn't be our starting QB this season. Don't know why it upsets you so much.... But its certainly not ****ing, its just my opinion that JC won't be the future Redskins QB

-So no sig bet for your or Greenie? How shocking... Way to show some faith in your opinion.

-Where did I say JC isn't the most prepared or experienced? Where did I say he doesn't work hard? JC regressed last season actually, he performed well at the beginning then dropped off.

-Who is ****ing and moaning, I am putting forth my opinion that JC shouldn't be our starting QB this season. Don't know why it upsets you so much.... But its certainly not ****ing, its just my opinion that JC won't be the future Redskins QB

-So no sig bet for your or Greenie? How shocking... Way to show some faith in your opinion.

Don't waste your time with these guys. You'd be better off trying to have a conversation with Sammy Baugh on a Ouija board than with these two.

This thread was about someone being ridiculed on air for his thoughts on Colt, JC, and our QB situation. Anyone trying to tell you your point is moot or not valid in this thread is a complete idiot and not capable of holding an intelligent conversation or debate.

You called it on its head: they can only run and dodge. They haven't brought anything new to the table, and obviously can't since they want to dodge the issue completely, laughing that two nimrods acted like asshats and feel proud to have the lesser IQed "analysts" support their unfounded mancrush on a QB that won't even be in this league in another five years.(Yes, I've had Sirius for two and a half years now and listen to ALL of the NFL commentary on there, and can say how egotistical both of these guys are and how wrong they mostly are. And, when they can called on it by callers, they hang up on them and insult them on air without allowing them the opportunity to defend themselves).

I also love how both of them completely ran from your sig bet. Pathetic!!!

Ya I should have realized that earlier on my own. Don't know why I wasted my time on the pipe dream that I might be able to engage in a thoughtful debate about our QB situation.... Kinda like wasting another season on the pipe dream that in Campbell's 5th season, he will break out with talent that hasn't been present the last 4 years. I would love to see it happen, I would love to have a franchise QB, and compete year in and out, but I just don't see how Jason could ever become such a QB.

-I think I am gonna change my sig now to a quote of Greenie saying he was game for the Sig Bet

Don't waste your time with these guys. You'd be better off trying to have a conversation with Sammy Baugh on a Ouija board than with these two.

This thread was about someone being ridiculed on air for his thoughts on Colt, JC, and our QB situation. Anyone trying to tell you your point is moot or not valid in this thread is a complete idiot and not capable of holding an intelligent conversation or debate.

You called it on its head: they can only run and dodge. They haven't brought anything new to the table, and obviously can't since they want to dodge the issue completely, laughing that two nimrods acted like asshats and feel proud to have the lesser IQed "analysts" support their unfounded mancrush on a QB that won't even be in this league in another five years.(Yes, I've had Sirius for two and a half years now and listen to ALL of the NFL commentary on there, and can say how egotistical both of these guys are and how wrong they mostly are. And, when they can called on it by callers, they hang up on them and insult them on air without allowing them the opportunity to defend themselves).

Great sobering post! I'm proud of the few serius fans who have taken the unpopular stand of crticizing JC (correctly) so articulately. Keep it going guys.

Your getting childish now man.

Do you have any clue as to what you are talking about? The idiots.com reference is to you and mahon and the other idiots that insist that colt be started now.

...(Yes, I've had Sirius for two and a half years now and listen to ALL of the NFL commentary on there, and can say how egotistical both of these guys are and how wrong they mostly are. And, when they can called on it by callers, they hang up on them and insult them on air without allowing them the opportunity to defend themselves).

If you've been listening for two years, then you should know that they don't hang-up on callers. I've been listening for the better part of 8 hours per day since it launched on 8/4/2004, and I can only count a handfull of times when they have ever hung-up on a caller. Those hang-ups happen if you are cursing.

Now Schein and Wilcots do rip into callers, but callers do the same to them. That's why it's entertaining, but they don't bang on callers! The producer will fade a caller's volume while he lets Schein and Wilcots get their opinion heard if the caller is being confrontational. I personally disagree with most of shein's stuff, but he's consistent with it. If you have been listening for two years, then you know that Shein was eating crowe for almost three months when "spy-gate" got exposed because Bellicheck is "HIS GUY."

I started this thread, and it's really not about chosing sides. If you doubt me, re-read the OP. The post is about how funny the whole call was. There's so much of this JC is my guy/Colt is my guy stuff that people are missing some real comedy. Kevin from DC made me laugh for 2 days straight.

I didn't laugh because they were clowning him, I laughed because I have a pretty good idea that he's a member of this board and that he actually used a message board as a point of reference during his call. That is talk-radio suicide. Be honest, if you were listening to ESPN Radio and a guy called up claiming to know what "Redskins" want, then goes on to say "I read it on the message board," You would put your head in your hand and laugh at dude, no matter what he was describing.

As much as we discuss the "Jumbotron" on this board, nobody calls up and says "Redskins fans are calling for the new HD Scoreboard." I know because it's all over the messageboard! :doh:

Your getting childish now man.

-Haha, and another dodge... Surprise surprise... If you think JC will do good this season then you would bet, you clearly aren't very confident he will do good so you won't make the bet... And if you don't think he will be that great than why even play him if he's gone at the end of the season... Your argument is JC's the better QB, and I don't even disagree with that, so I don't understand why you keep getting so irritated...

-My opinion is that yes sometimes it is better to play the less prepared and less experienced, qb, its how you prepare for the future. Its like the Favre scenario, at the end of the 07 season Favre was playing like an all-star, yet still the team chose to go in a different direction with Rodgers... Obviously there are still some Favre lovers who are upset about the situation but most would tell you it was the correct move made by the Packers.

-Saying JC shoould play now, is believing he will be resigned at the end of next season... Otherwise why would you want to waste a year? Instead of possibly developing a future QB (and again I don't like Colt Brennan nor do I think there is a high possibility he will succeed in the NFL), but we have seen what Campbell can offer... to hope that he has some unforseen talent is as foolish as me trying to actually enter into a thought provoking debate with you... Maybe you don't get it, I would love to hear your opinion... You have every right to it, as do I to mine, but when you don't offer any explanation to your belief other than "look at the OP, the Colt fan got laughed off the show" ... The same guy who laughed off this fan, Solomon Wilcots also said that the Browns had 2 franchise qb's at the beginning of last season, oh ya and he also supported Vince Young... So why is it exactly I should listen to Solomon's analysis of QBs? They don't appear to have been accurate in the past. If I had a radio show right now and someone called and told me the Browns had 2 franchise QB's I would laugh them off the air.

-I can't wait to hear your response.... I bet it will go something like this "your point is moot because JC is the better more prepared qb" ... You really need to work on your reading comprehension, I agree that JC is more prepared and better.

-Haha, and another dodge... Surprise surprise... If you think JC will do good this season then you would bet, you clearly aren't very confident he will do good so you won't make the bet... And if you don't think he will be that great than why even play him if he's gone at the end of the season... Your argument is JC's the better QB, and I don't even disagree with that, so I don't understand why you keep getting so irritated...

-My opinion is that yes sometimes it is better to play the less prepared and less experienced, qb, its how you prepare for the future. Its like the Favre scenario, at the end of the 07 season Favre was playing like an all-star, yet still the team chose to go in a different direction with Rodgers... Obviously there are still some Favre lovers who are upset about the situation but most would tell you it was the correct move made by the Packers.

-Saying JC shoould play now, is believing he will be resigned at the end of next season... Otherwise why would you want to waste a year? Instead of possibly developing a future QB (and again I don't like Colt Brennan nor do I think there is a high possibility he will succeed in the NFL), but we have seen what Campbell can offer... to hope that he has some unforseen talent is as foolish as me trying to actually enter into a thought provoking debate with you... Maybe you don't get it, I would love to hear your opinion... You have every right to it, as do I to mine, but when you don't offer any explanation to your belief other than "look at the OP, the Colt fan got laughed off the show" ... The same guy who laughed off this fan, Solomon Wilcots also said that the Browns had 2 franchise qb's at the beginning of last season, oh ya and he also supported Vince Young... So why is it exactly I should listen to Solomon's analysis of QBs? They don't appear to have been accurate in the past. If I had a radio show right now and someone called and told me the Browns had 2 franchise QB's I would laugh them off the air.

-I can't wait to hear your response.... I bet it will go something like this "your point is moot because JC is the better more prepared qb" ... You really need to work on your reading comprehension, I agree that JC is more prepared and better.

JC is the most prepared and experienced QB on the team's roster. CB is far from ready to play (Zorn's own sentiments). We are not a team that is rebuilding.

You meet the definition of insane at this point.

-If you think JC will do good this season then you would bet,

Find the right thread and i'll bet you

- Its like the Favre scenario, at the end of the 07 season Favre was playing like an all-star, yet still the team chose to go in a different direction with Rodgers... Obviously there are still some Favre lovers who are upset about the situation but most would tell you it was the correct move made by the Packers.

You honestly think it was a good choice for Green Bay to force Favre out?:doh:

Que?:doh:

Have you read the thread title?

Laughed off the air bro, 'clamoring for Colt on a message board' lol :silly:

Archived