Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Clayton Sportscenter: Redskins brief mentioning

x96bryan10

Just saw on sportscenter he said he is debunking the rumour that the seahawks are going to draft a qb let alone Sanchez. That he doesnt see any team able to trade into the top 6 except for Redskins and even that is sketchy. Also said that Pats are interested in 8th pick in draft not for qb though. Any team trading up could be after Sanchez...I know he said more than that but sorry guys thats all i could remember......Wow in less than 5 minutes of watching i've already heard 6 teams he could be going to....

1 more day.....

That was actually reported on NFL Total Access yesterday, but way to be late to the party, Clayton.

That guy is such a poindexter, how did he get involved in football?

He looks more like a guy who should be working on the science channel, or the Algebra network.

It doesn't make a ton of sense for Seattle to draft a QB that high, though. Matt Hasselbeck still has a few years left in him and I really think the Sea Chickens are gonna go Oline with that pick.

That he doesnt see any team able to trade into the top 6 except for Redskins and even that is sketchy.

The Redskins are the only team that would be able to trade up into the top 6???...Really? lol...I'm at a loss as to why he thinks that way. We have less ammunition to trade up with than pretty much any other team in the league.

also something else to add

a player that has been linked to the seahawks eugene monore

well according to local papers in seattle they did not show up at his work out

hmmm intresting

http://www.seahawkaddicts.com/2009/04/eugene-monroe-probably-not-under.html

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2009/apr/21/could-eugene-moore-be-the-next-seahawk/

Just saw on sportscenter he said he is debunking the rumour that the seahawks are going to draft a qb let alone Sanchez. That he doesnt see any team stupid enough to trade into the top 6 except for Redskins and even that is sketchy.

Fixed that for you.

Per: rotoworld: SI's Peter King has heard from "sources he trusts" that the Seahawks will choose between Michael Crabtree and Aaron Curry at No. 4.

Mark Sanchez is also a possibility, but it sounds like Seahawks president Tim Ruskell has had second thoughts about drafting a developmental quarterback.

Who would the patriots be targeting to trade up into the top 8?

They want a stud defensive end, after this year Seymor is a free agent and you know the Patriots do not overpay. Seymor will walk in 2010 and this guy at # 8 will replace him. I would ask them who they are targeting there and I would pick that guy myself, the Pats know how to draft.

Archived