Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Clayton Sportscenter: Redskins brief mentioning

x96bryan10

Just saw on sportscenter he said he is debunking the rumour that the seahawks are going to draft a qb let alone Sanchez. That he doesnt see any team able to trade into the top 6 except for Redskins and even that is sketchy. Also said that Pats are interested in 8th pick in draft not for qb though. Any team trading up could be after Sanchez...I know he said more than that but sorry guys thats all i could remember......Wow in less than 5 minutes of watching i've already heard 6 teams he could be going to....

1 more day.....

Crazy isn't it lol

The wildcard team is going to be KC. If we or another team doesn't trade up with them for Sanchez then I think we make our move at #4 with the Shawks or #5 with the Browns.

Disagree. It would cost too much in picks and cost to sign to move into the top 5 IMO.

If the Hawks don't take him the action moves to the number 8 pick as the Browns and Bengals are not going to take a QB. If Sanchez gets past number 5 and we want him we would need to do a deal with the Jags.

Disagree. It would cost too much in picks and cost to sign to move into the top 5 IMO.

If the Hawks don't take him the action moves to the number 8 pick as the Browns and Bengals are not going to take a QB. If Sanchez gets past number 5 and we want him we would need to do a deal with the Jags.

the jags number eight could be a problem

as clayton reported the the pats are trying to move up and eight is one of their targets and ther were turned down by the jags..so far

but a new rumor is heating up that jags will trade from 8 to 11 so the bills can get andre smith ..uh oh

Archived