Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dilfer: JC=Cadillac, Sanchez=Porsche. Make your own comparison on players.

RenegadeTK

Jason Campbell is a leased car three years old and ready for turn in. He's still ok, performs ok, but his shines long gone and the sucker owning him wants to trade him in for this years model and doesn't care about how much he cost him to own. Someone will want him after he's been turned in, but he won't perform as well for his next owner.

JC = American Car

MS = German Car

Sounds about right...

Do you drive a German Car? I do 3 of them MB, Audi & VW.... they are nice machines but there are lots of glitches along the way............ That is the problem with the exciting choice. There is lots of glitches.... look at Culter he acted like a child.... Does he really believe he was the first player in the NFL to be lied to by management? Please.... Look at Plex.... King of the world one year... going to jail the next..... LT can't wrap his head around the fact he is not as young as he used to be.... the list goes on and on. Does the name Clinton Portios mean anything to you?

Lots of upside gets killed by glitches along the way but those german cars are fun to drive.... I love my Audi A8 and my MB 560SEC..... they drive like a dream. 150 MPH without thinking twice and handling it perfectly all along the way... you feel like you are flying .... but they have left me on the side of the road.

JC is a Toyota Camry or Honda Accord.....with them you know what you are going to get... It a solid car its well built, comfortable enough, even some nice things like GPS Leather, (Big Arm).... but everytime you get into it and drive you realize its boring. It can't push past that truck without standing on it.... it is not going to handle that turn at this speed. It's going to hesitate or breakdown if you run it too hard. So you just sort of drive in the middle.....

You then realize that its got no sizzle. Its just sort of steady.... It does not fail you.... it has never left you on the side of the road but it has never really excited you either............ And then the worst thing in the world happens..... you get passed by one of those german cars...... :)

Campbell is the car going nice and safe at 30 mph on the highway, causing a bottleneck. The vast majority behind him only see the mass and blame the drivers immediately in front of them while the car going 30 mph gets a pass.

Or Jason is the SUV that looks like it has a V-8 and is ready to rock but never reaches merge speed on the highway and almost gets you killed by a truck coming up behind you because you're stuck behind him.

:hysterical:

That is the analogy I wanted to hear...

Sanchez is the El Camino with the modified engine and immaculate paint job checking the side view mirror contemplating to jump in the break-down lane and pass everyone on his way to the promised land... using the cab in the back for anyone that wants him to lead them there....

I have a lot of respect for dilfer as an analyst and it has really caught my attention how much he likes sanchez.

He's articulate that's for sure, and I too like him as an analyst...but he is dead wrong on this one. This isn't the NBA...you aren't going to come into this league after starting for one year and expect to be a superstar, and a superstar is what Dilfer is making out Mark Sanchez to be. It's absolutely insane how the media--Dilfer included--and this board is salivating over the thought of picking up MS.

He's articulate that's for sure, and I too like him as an analyst...but he is dead wrong on this one. This isn't the NBA...you aren't going to come into this league after starting for one year and expect to be a superstar, and a superstar is what Dilfer is making out Mark Sanchez to be. It's absolutely insane how the media--Dilfer included--and this board is salivating over the thought of picking up MS.

Is he capable of being a Big Ben or Matt Ryan?

Do you drive a German Car?

Currently I own a 2008 BMW E92 M3 as my everyday car and a 2006 Porsche 997 Turbo as my weekend car. I have owned many German cars over the years. Knock on wood, but I have never had any major problems. I would not trade these two for ANYTHING American or Asian...

In my eyes, there are only two countries that make Automobiles: Germany and Italy.

Currently I own a 2008 BMW E92 M3 as my everyday car and a 2006 Porsche 997 Turbo as my weekend car. I have owned many German cars over the years. Knock on wood, but I have never had any major problems. I would not trade these two for ANYTHING American or Asian...

In my eyes, there are only two countries that make Automobiles: Germany and Italy.

Right so then you understand the Glitches........ :)

Holy crap, that's the new camaro? That is NICE. I like that look.

But um...yeah, I can see that as a good comparisons. I'd say make sanchez a used Porsche in Dilfer's comparison though. It looks great, its a prized car, but you don't really know if its really a lemon.

Jason CANDLE is the rum and coke simple good it will get you there:koolaid::chug:

Sanchez is a Dry Gin Martini or Grain alcohol he might get you there faster or you could end up sick:puke:

Colt iz a 40 oz:40oz: It gets the youngsterz hype

Tod Collins is an aged irish whiskey that you rarely take out of the bar

and I guess that makes me drunk:pint::cheers:

On wikipedia you would learn that many countries make cars.

Jason Campbell = GM (last chance before going bankrupt)

Mark Sanchez = Jaguar (nice performing car, but has possibility of being in the shop all the time)

Colt Brennan = Rolls Royce (hand made, reliable machine with intangibles)

jaguar? rolls royce? really?

well, at least you're optimistic.

Players aren't cars. Using analogies to try and simplify a situation typically isn't a good idea, IMO.

Awww, come on man, lighten up. This is so much better than debating actual pro's and cons of things that we know nothing about. :)

This is just too much fun, Im gonna go again...

JC = Volvo, extremely safe but will never get you laid.

NOTE: JC is dating Miss DC. Or at least he was. :)

dude i can't believe you just pulled the worst line from the movie

whenever i'm watching that movie on stars and that line is about to come, i change the channel so i don't have to cringe when he says it

Yeah, that was the absolute worst line in the entire movie.

Jason Campbell = stretch limo.

Horrible with slants and corners.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Mine:

JC = Ford F150. It'll get you there, do the work, and take a beating, and keep on ticking.

MS = A GM Concept car without a name because it's so new. You have no idea what it's going to be like, but a funny feeling it's going to bust, but it could resurrect the industry.

Campbell-Chevy Pickup, reliable, predictable, not gonna hurt you but nothing flashy

picture189983.html

Sanchez-2009 Land Rover, great brand, great pedigree, potential to be great but may be just another ride

land-rover-discovery-16-04-08.jpg

Brennan-DeLorean, sounds like a good idea, looks like a good idea, not a good idea

1981_Delorean_DMC12.htm

Jason CANDLE is the rum and coke simple good it will get you there:koolaid::chug:

Sanchez is a Dry Gin Martini or Grain alcohol he might get you there faster or you could end up sick:puke:

Colt iz a 40 oz:40oz: It gets the youngsterz hype

Tod Collins is an aged irish whiskey that you rarely take out of the bar

and I guess that makes me drunk:pint::cheers:

Campbell-Chevy Pickup, reliable, predictable, not gonna hurt you but nothing flashy

picture189983.html

Sanchez-2009 Land Rover, great brand, great pedigree, potential to be great but may be just another ride

land-rover-discovery-16-04-08.jpg

Brennan-DeLorean, sounds like a good idea, looks like a good idea, not a good idea

1981_Delorean_DMC12.htm

Great job guy's on these posts...These literally have me laughing out loud! :hysterical:

Archived