Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dilfer: JC=Cadillac, Sanchez=Porsche. Make your own comparison on players.

RenegadeTK

I disagree, I think he will let us down. I think he has let us down. Big thing is when we were in the red zone against the Giants at the end of the game two years ago with Gibbs... MS would have willed his way to a TD.

Didn't we run it 4 straight times? I think blaming that on JC is really grasping for straws. Sure you can say "Well if he didn't suck we would have passed it!" but considering he wasn't given an oppurtunity to pass it's not fair to blame it on him.

If we're going to take a single game as an example, how about JC marching down the field and running it in himself against SF to take the lead.

Well if you think Mark Sanchez is a Camaro

"When you look back at your life fifty years from now, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

Gotta love transformers

haha... i'd buy a cardboard box with wheels if it came with this under the hood...

megan_fox_transformers_3.jpg

Didn't we run it 4 straight times? I think blaming that on JC is really grasping for straws. Sure you can say "Well if he didn't suck we would have passed it!" but considering he wasn't given an oppurtunity to pass it's not fair to blame it on him.

If we're going to take a single game as an example, how about JC marching down the field and running it in himself against SF to take the lead.

Yeah I was going to say, the Giants game is a pretty crappy example to throw out there against Campbell...Portis wasn't even in for that dreadful series either, it was Betts trying to pound the ball. So does Portis get blame for that too?

I thought Sanchez was a great QB this past year for USC, one of the best true pocket passers in the NCAA I saw play, but I think he really could have benefitted from another year in college.

QBs who come out their junior year have a historically huge suck factor in the pros. I'm just worried about trading the farm to get him.

Well if you think Mark Sanchez is a Camaro

"When you look back at your life fifty years from now, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

Gotta love transformers

dude i can't believe you just pulled the worst line from the movie

whenever i'm watching that movie on stars and that line is about to come, i change the channel so i don't have to cringe when he says it

I'd say Campbell was more like a Buick Lucerne. Inoffensive, bland, gets the job done when everything else around him is perfect, but doesn't really stir your soul.

Campbell is the car going nice and safe at 30 mph on the highway, causing a bottleneck. The vast majority behind him only see the mass and blame the drivers immediately in front of them while the car going 30 mph gets a pass.

Or Jason is the SUV that looks like it has a V-8 and is ready to rock but never reaches merge speed on the highway and almost gets you killed by a truck coming up behind you because you're stuck behind him.

I disagree, I think he will let us down. I think he has let us down. Big thing is when we were in the red zone against the Giants at the end of the game two years ago with Gibbs... MS would have willed his way to a TD.

Umm, im gona have to call you out on this one bro. Cambell may not have "willed" his way into the endzone, whatever that means. But he did "will" his way to the 2 yard line. Gibbs called straight run plays, how can a qb do anything when we're running it 4 times?

Archived