Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Frank "the insider with no insight" Hanrahan

dwills1

I contemplated posting this...however after the Cutler experience; I felt this topic needed to be addressed. Maybe someone on this board can provide some clarity, but why is it that Frank the insider can never give us fans any type of ACCURATE inside information? Last year he never got the Portis injury situation correct. He had him sitting out against Pittsburg, yet Portis played. This year he had Campbell gone and Cutler in...however that didn't work out.

Considering he's the local insider, how is it he never has any REAL insight? Sunday injury updates never seem to be accurate and he never has any real info. He always agrees with Doc and Kevin and never provides any valuable info to the fans? I guess my question is what is he good for other than holding a mic and doing sportscenter updates?

saying the weatherman is wrong is different than saying the reporter that supposedly covers the team and knows whats going on consistently reports innacurate data. when bram was here he never reported things unless he was sure it was accurate. frank on the other hand just makes his best guess and it never seems accurate.....that leads me to believe he knows nothing about football or the redskins. we should call him captain obvious

saying the weatherman is wrong is different than saying the reporter that supposedly covers the team and knows whats going on consistently reports innacurate data. when bram was here he never reported things unless he was sure it was accurate. frank on the other hand just makes his best guess and it never seems accurate.....that leads me to believe he knows nothing about football or the redskins. we should call him captain obvious

In other words, Frank knows no more than us., so he shouldn't be paid, nor ihs "inside knowledge" be taken seriously.

In fact, we may know more because we can be rational.

Archived