Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama Bows to Saudi King

NavyDave

Who cares if he bows .................Saudi Arabia owns half of America anyway and China owns the other half.

And if I were to list all the Crap Bush has done while meeting Foreign Dignitaries It would be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long to list.

Minimize it here (White House lie)

But maybe the intended audience was The Mullahs

Appeasement worked for Britain in 1939 right?...."Peace for our Time"

Right, because a small sign of respect is the same as signing off on reneging the sovereignty of a nation (Czechoslovakia) and allowing the appeased to annex it and brutalize it's people.

Perspective is an amazing thing.

~Bang

Right, because a small sign of respect...
Head of State BOWING to another Head of State?...Bad for Diplomacy...shows diminished stance...survitude...SEE JAPANESE CUSTOM

President Bowing to a KING?......Didn't we start a Revolution about this?

Please explain this RESPECT thing and include NOT bowing to the QUEEN OF ENGLAND as you do so......

is the same as signing off on reneging the sovereignty of a nation (Czechoslovakia) and allowing the appeased to annex it and brutalize it's people......
Are we at war?

Yes

Do Mullahs control the opposition from a Motivational standpoint

Yes

Would Bowing down to a MUSLIM as Head of State appease some Mullahs to change their PERSPECTIVE?

Could be thats the Motivation behind this FOREIGN POLICY ACTION

Did Obama intend to Bow as a matter of Policy?

Who knows....BUT

Clearly Obama intended to Bow....whether by Mistake (showing lack of EXPERIENCE)...or he intended a Political Message

Perspective is an amazing thing.....
So is avoiding the TRUTH

If its not a big Issue....why is the WH lying about it?

Heres a ART HISTORY Lesson....

It is easy to pick out the "Leader" in this picture

BE061495.jpg?size=67&uid=%7BFFDE5289-46D4-4661-B0CF-D46088662B7F%7D

He is the one all the others are orientated to....and the only one people are BOWING to (putting their head under)

Lets play a game

Can you pick the Superior in this picture?

obamabow420-420x0.jpg

If you didn't know...Thats Obamas *** front and center, knees bent

"All Hail the KING!"

...is this a small or big issue?.....

1) Obama’s staff lacks protocol (and historical) understanding

2) Obama did NOT treat the Queen with as much “Respect” on the same trip

3) Saudi Arabia represents a Muslim Nation and England represents an Old Guard US Ally

I say…APPEASEMENT

Lets see if Obama bends his Knees and bows down as low to the Pope...then I might reduce my negativity

That SWISS GUARD the Pope has can surely chop off a Head or Two

19053-8.jpg

Iran. Hates jews and isreal. Openly states that. We support isreal. They've denounced us for it. Iran suplied the influx of terrorists and weapons into Iraq which we needed to surge for, to curb.

They have accumulated nuclear weapons against the UN pleading (which doesn't mean much) and have said openly they would bomb Isreal. Taking their hate for jews and isreal I don't think it's far fetched to believe what they say is rhetoric.

Regarding Hez and hamas, they hate the jews and Isreal too. I don't see them changing their colors just becuase Obama asks them too in the hope for peace.

I agree with you that diplomecy is a good thing. We just disagree with how and when to stop it.

Uh, I think you should tell some Iranian Jews that Iran hates them. Also there is a difference between Israeli and Jew. You might want to understand that distinction before you start spouting off about people hating Jews. You do realize that some Jews are not a fan of Israel right? Iran supporting Shiite factions in Iraq is hardly irrational, it is their neighboring state, a state they have been to war with, you don't think they have any interest in preventing another Saddam Hussein from arising. But back to the point you have not shown a single ACTION of Iran's that would show them to be irrational. You can't point simply to rhetoric otherwise you would have to believe that the nuclear program is peaceful and only for energy purposes.

Hamas hates Israel not the Jews but I think they would come around rather quickly if offered a fair deal from Israel. The fact we didn't recognize them after they won parliamentary elections didn't help the cause.

Hezbollah represents the Shiite minority in Lebanon, they have fought with Israel however that was when Israel was occupying Lebanon and both sides have had border disputes. But, Hezbollah is incorporated into the Lebanese political system and they are largely a social organization. However, there remains an armed wing to "protect" the south.

Head of State BOWING to another Head of State?...Bad for Diplomacy...shows diminished stance...survitude...SEE JAPANESE CUSTOM

President Bowing to a KING?......Didn't we start a Revolution about this?

No, we started a revolution because the King wanted us as taxpaying subjects without giving us a voice in our own affairs. We didn't have a President until after we had won the revolution.

It's a really REALLY big difference.

Please explain this RESPECT thing and include NOT bowing to the QUEEN OF ENGLAND as you do so......

Are we at war?

Because relations with England are not strained to the point where the entire world is on edge over the war and violence that has come from it. England should not need the reassurance of these small gestures. It's a simple gesture, no more, no less.

We're at war with extremists.

Do Mullahs control the opposition from a Motivational standpoint

Yes

And if the mullahs can accept a simple gesture and quiet down enough to open some meaningful dialogue without people getting killed, I guess that's a bad thing.

Would Bowing down to a MUSLIM as Head of State appease some Mullahs to change their PERSPECTIVE?

Again, it's a simple show of basic respect, It is not appeasing anyone. If you think it is, I guess every time someone deigns to shake your hand, you consider yourself superior to him.

Could be thats the Motivation behind this FOREIGN POLICY ACTION

Motivation for what? To talk? Oh no! Talking makes us weak! Talking means we lose!

Did Obama intend to Bow as a matter of Policy?

Who knows....BUT

Clearly Obama intended to Bow....whether by Mistake (showing lack of EXPERIENCE)...or he intended a Political Message

Or he intended to start off his relationship with a very key figure in American foreign policy stretching back decades with a small show of respect.

So is avoiding the TRUTH

and of course, the truth must be the absolute worst thing we can think of.

If its not a big Issue....why is the WH lying about it?

Perhaps to head off the barking dogs who will have a problem with it. Bad form on their part. Their official response to these questions should be "Shut up. we've got more important things to talk about".

Heres a ART HISTORY Lesson....

Who gives a ****. Check your calendar. It's not 1609 anymore.

All of this bull**** and tender feelings over ridiculous **** like this is probably part and parcel why human history is as violent as it is. As a species, we really need to grow the **** up.

~Bang

......Because relations with England are not strained to the point where the entire world is on edge over the war and violence that has come from it........
I guess North Korea and Iran are next on the BOW to the King Tour 2009?

What besides BOWing can we expect?

Thanks for making my point

Well, the Market is going back up. You're happy about that. Right?
It is Good.....Thanks Wells Fargo

The bank that was FORCED to except TARP funds and now can't give it Back even though they have a profit

Is Obama on the Board of Directors of Wells Fargo now? (Like GM)

Wells Fargo earnings surprise sends market surging

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090409/...re/wall_street

These threads are so pointless. I'm sure someone is right and someone is wrong but all of these threads play out the same exact way.

If you don't like Obama, it's a huge deal. If you do like Obama, this is not a big deal and people need to calm down.

We have gone so far away from making decisions based on facts, now people just let who they like and dislike influence their opinion. There are people in this thread that Obama will never please no matter what he does and on the flip side there are people that will defend him to the bitter end.

I've long since believed that nobody is completely in step with the Republican or Democrat platform or even know the entire platform, they basically wait to see which side their party falls on and then decide thats how they feel too.

You know your in a BS discussion when it's pretty clear that if you change the characters in the story, people's opinions change right along with it.

I wish I could stay out of these threads but sometimes you just wanna see the train wreck.

It is Good.....Thanks Wells Fargo

The bank that was FORCED to except TARP funds and now can't give it Back even though they have a profit

Is Obama on the Board of Directors of Wells Fargo now? (Like GM)

Wells Fargo earnings surprise sends market surging

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090409/...re/wall_street

So, its all just Wells Fargo that has turned around the market that past few weeks? Please.

Just like Obama admitted he was wrong about the surge. Maybe its time to admit that all the years of deregulation did a lot of damage....and sometimes doing the right thing is not an easy choice to make. It appears they turned it around. Now they just need to post 3 out of 4 weeks a month with movement up......and not too fast.

So, its all just Wells Fargo that has turned around the market that past few weeks?.....
Nope

But

The correct comparison is where would we be without the bailout?

Can you say we would not be BETTER off rewarding the irresponsible?

And even if you think we are better off in the SHORT TERM.....what about the Long Term? (awarding incompetence and the possibility of Inflation and the Debt increase)

Do you think if everything was let to fail.....and the lines at unemployment were many times longer.....that you'd be saying the same thing? I doubt it.

Weird thing is, if people don't feel that things are improving. Then they won't. Now that public mood is that things ARE indeed turning around. Then they are more motivated to keep moving forward themselves.

Unless you were also moaning about the money pouring into Iraq for reconstruction after we were told it would pay for itself. Then I don't want to hear about the sudden wave of fiscal responsibility. Seems that some folks are more supportive of building schools over there, then maintaining them back here.

Do you think if everything was let to fail.....
Everything?......just the things that SHOULD HAVE
and the lines at unemployment were many times longer.....that you'd be saying the same thing? I doubt it.
You mean the jobs that are currently on recessitation?
.....Now that public mood is that things ARE indeed turning around. Then they are more motivated to keep moving forward themselves...
I agree the mood is changing

The Liberal media says so....maybe because the CRISIS talk from the present administration has decreased

....Unless you were also moaning about the money pouring into Iraq for reconstruction after we were told it would pay for itself. Then I don't want to hear about the sudden wave of fiscal responsibility. Seems that some folks are more supportive of building schools over there, then maintaining them back here...
And more rhetoric on "Education Spending"

I should start another thread about SCHOOL VOUCHERS and the lack of Liberal support for this successful idea

Rhetoric? Is that tattooed on your arse? Come on man, use your head.

"Liberal Media", "Vouchers". Who's the one spewing rhetoric?

If anything remotely positive happens. You downplay it. You have to. If you don't, then everything you stand for would fall apart.

I'm middle class. I am getting MORE from my paycheck now. My taxes didn't go up. I think those are good things. Sorry that you don't.

Archived