Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Huly took over Dead Money's account Edit: Huly Gets owned by SC State Police

Dead Money

oh the things I could do and post!

Edit: Karma's a biatch. Huly just got owned by the South Carolina State Police.... LOL That cute little southern girl thang didn't work this time... Get out the checkbook Pez, I guess SC cops DON'T play around.

Can't believe those ****s are partying in Charleston and I am stuck at work :(

Yea but you're saving all that time for some awesome knock out tailgate's. Not to forget your one gate of the year you don't have to drive. It'll make it all worth it.

Or if you really want to not get left again, just get me, Joe, and Matt over for dinner. Huly will for sure bring you the next time. ;)

Speaking of Charleston, I got a speeding ticket there last month. Exiting onto Meeting St. to go check out the old city. 47 in a 35, right as I got off the interstate.

I wrote on the check ($133) I sent to them "I'm glad the North won." :)

Speaking of Charleston, I got a speeding ticket there last month. Exiting onto Meeting St. to go check out the old city. 47 in a 35, right as I got off the interstate.

I wrote on the check ($133) I sent to them "I'm glad the North won." :)

South Carolina Cops.....are.....well, let's just say they're in a league by themselves.

I come home this morning to find this??? wtf Paybacks a ***** I guess for all those drunk nights in Ashburn posting as Pez. :evilg: Thanks to "That dude Huly" not only for the fun filled weekend of Pez-free debauchery, but for starting the first thread ever by me that people actually well...replied to. :D

She came, she saw, she left a pile of empty bud light cans, cigarette butts and empty girly shot glasses in her wake.

Yeah I moved to Charleston, sort of - I'm running a yacht that is based out of Chucktown and I'll be here when we're not traveling.

Yeah we went out... Yeah I heard there was some race or something that people had to wake up for at the asscrack of dawn to go run across a freakin bridge or something and even though I didn't see any of it I celebrated it pretty well with Huly and her crazy friends.

Although she was spending time with her 'rents yesterday I seem to recall that there was a pretty fun day on the water with a bunch of her old friends. Sorry Pez but because you didn't show we took it upon ourselves to make fun of you like you were actually here. Your boss needs a kick in the dick, missed ya buddy.

LMFAO at marshmallows :doh:

OK, back to interwebs obscurity, :peaceout:

Archived