Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Huly took over Dead Money's account Edit: Huly Gets owned by SC State Police

Dead Money

HULY...you rock! :D

Speaking of Charleston, I got a speeding ticket there last month. Exiting onto Meeting St. to go check out the old city. 47 in a 35, right as I got off the interstate.

I wrote on the check ($133) I sent to them "I'm glad the North won." :)

Haha, that's awesome. :hysterical:

I've written random crap in the memo lines of my checks too. Whenever I get a parking ticket at my school or the medical center, I always write something really obnoxious on the memo line, especially since the parking at this university is absurd (as in, there is none, EVER) and they have been doing construction and shutting down roads and lots around the campus for months. Jerks.

Your joke does remind me of something I heard Ben Affleck say on a late night show once. Basically he was telling a story about how he and his brother were pulled over in SC for speeding and the cop was a complete jackass. So to insult him, Affleck told him they didn't do anything wrong because they were only going the speed Sherman did when he marched his army through that damn state. :hysterical:

Your joke does remind me of something I heard Ben Affleck say on a late night show once. Basically he was telling a story about how he and his brother were pulled over in SC for speeding and the cop was a complete jackass. So to insult him, Affleck told him they didn't do anything wrong because they were only going the speed Sherman did when he marched his army through that damn state. :hysterical:

Awesome, lol

Speaking of Charleston, I got a speeding ticket there last month. Exiting onto Meeting St. to go check out the old city. 47 in a 35, right as I got off the interstate.

I wrote on the check ($133) I sent to them "I'm glad the North won." :)

You wonder why SC give so many tickets to out of staters :evilg:

Well I had lots of ideas for this thread but kev got out of the shower to quick and there was beer and food waiting for me at a friends house :silly:

Yes I got pulled over for doing 84 in a 70 but it was funny as I have never had a ticket before. Also the cop told me if I go to court he will ask the judge to throw it out or reduce it. He also showed me how to use my cruise control on my truck and he said if I set it at 80 and do not go over 80 I would be all good. LOL

Just gives me another reason to go home to SC with Flipper

Archived