Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sal Pal on Cowherd. Says Redskins are HIS pick to get Cutler

MarkMissoula

Seriously if they get Cutler its going to set us back at several postions pretty far. Defensive end, Tackle, and Outside linebacker....not to mention other players we might have to give up. This team would be VERY bad for years.....but hey they would have cutler! pfhhhh

I dont know what was said but I know for a fact that Sal came on around 12: 40 on the show so maybe he did pick us

I was listening , and he named 3 teams that he picked to acquire Cutler and the Skins were number 1. Am i the only one who listens to Cowherd?

Seriously if they get Cutler its going to set us back at several postions pretty far. Defensive end, Tackle, and Outside linebacker....not to mention other players we might have to give up. This team would be VERY bad for years.....but hey they would have cutler! pfhhhh

We have one decent pick in this years draft, which may or may not get us an immediate starter, so there's little we can realistically do to help out bar trading down and getting depth.

And even if it cost us a pick from next year's draft, we still have more or less a full arsenal of picks to play with.

Throw in you've instantly upgraded not only the most important position on the team, but also the weakest area, the offense, even with the current personnel, and I don't get how you reason this would be detrimental to the team in the long run. :whoknows:

Hail.

We have one decent pick in this years draft, which may or may not get us an immediate starter, so there's little we can realistically do to help out bar trading down and getting depth.

And even if it cost us a pick from next year's draft, we still have more or less a full arsenal of picks to play with.

Throw in you've instantly upgraded not only the most important position on the team, but also the weakest area, the offense, even with the current personnel, and I don't get how you reason this would be detrimental to the team in the long run. :whoknows:

Hail.

Seriously....giving up our quarterback, and 2 first round picks for Jay Cutler? Will that really be worth it? Is this freaking Tom Brady we are talking about? What if Cutler ends up sucking here? We are freaking screwed!

Archived