Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sal Pal on Cowherd. Says Redskins are HIS pick to get Cutler

MarkMissoula

Only way I would be on board is if we get to keep the quantity of our draft picks. This would probably only work in a 3 way deal...

Campbell & 3rd to Cleveland for Quinn, 2nd & 3rd, then we send Quinn & our #1 to Denver for Cutler...

The scenario above is just an example, but it would allow us to essentially end up with Cutler and a 2,3,5,7 draft instead of Campbell and a 1,3,5,7 draft....

Trade the house of picks (busts) and Campbell for Cutler and Brian Dawkins. Trade Brian Dawkins to Philly for McNabb, trade McNabb to Atlanta for Matt Ryan, acquire Mike Vick via free agency, trade Mike Vick and Matt Ryan and Cutler for Kurt Warner, trade Kurt Warner for Jason Campbell, aquire Marcus Washington via Free Agency and we have our ideal season ahead of us.

Dude, the fact that everything around Campbell has to be perfect for him to be successful IS the problem. And by the way, what exactly is proof that the WR's were "running with blind folds on?" There were several times when Moss was wide open 10 yards, dude 10 yards!!! down the field and Campbell still overshot him. The ball was either too high or behind Moss.

Want another proof that he sucks? Against the Cardinals, Devin Thomas was WIDE OPEN, I mean no defender within 20 yards wide open, and it took about a good 5 seconds, if not more, with the whole stadium yelling, for Campbell to even notice him. DT eventually scored, the TD was called back, but you get my point.

Against Dallas, Santana Moss runs one of the best double move routes I have ever seen, almost breaking Newman's ankles, runs down the sideline with Newman about 10 yards behind him. What does Campbell do? Underthrow him and allow Newman to catch him. Should have been an easy 6 points.

I could go on all day about JC dude. But plain and simply, he is very average, borderline bad even.

You my friend are the perfect example of a greedy Redskins fan. Almost every example you included described Campbell getting it done, but not meeting YOUR expectations.

I think I'm trying to say that we used 2 on him essentially because we used the #25 pick on him in 2005 and had to trade our 1st round in 2006 to get him. I thought it made sense to me lol.

LoL :)...well, since we didn't have the #25 pick in 2005 TO use on Campbell, what we effectively did was use our 1st round pick from 2006 to draft Campbell in 2005. So we only used one 1st round pick on him, not two since we didn't give up our 1st round pick in 2005 in order to draft him (it was used on Carlos Rogers, remember?)

LoL :)...well, since we didn't have the #25 pick in 2005 TO use on Campbell, what we effectively did was use our 1st round pick from 2006 to draft Campbell in 2005. So we only used one 1st round pick on him, not two since we didn't give up our 1st round pick in 2005 in order to draft him (it was used on Carlos Rogers, remember?)

Haha ok you win! I guess thats true since we didn't have #25 to begin with. I'm dumb :chair:

Ah, so is that why he's 17-20 and choked away a three-game division lead with the playoffs and a home game in the postseason on the line?

I believe somebody posted that the Denver defense gave up 112 points in those three games. That's roughly 36.5 ppg.

Only way I would be on board is if we get to keep the quantity of our draft picks. This would probably only work in a 3 way deal...

Campbell & 3rd to Cleveland for Quinn, 2nd & 3rd, then we send Quinn & our #1 to Denver for Cutler...

The scenario above is just an example, but it would allow us to essentially end up with Cutler and a 2,3,5,7 draft instead of Campbell and a 1,3,5,7 draft....

Good thinking, I could go for a trade like that one. But no way in hell would I go for Campbell + our 1st rounder for Jay Cutler.

Why in the hell can excuses be made for Cutler and not JC?

ROFL. This is the off-season at it's finest. I know for a fact that these people here would want no one else but Campbell the first 8 games of last year. Come the 9th game, all hell breaks loose. It's why we are the off-season champs, it's why we have intense expectations. Sure, this makes everything more fun when talking to opposing fans, and still wearing your jersey between March and August, but on these boards...damn :eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck

I believe i saw a stat that said in games the broncos defense has allowed 21 or fewer points cutler is 13-1, ill try to find link.

also is there a possibility that twe can trade jason campbell and out 2010 1st round pick?? that way we can keep the 13th this year and draft a stud RT to protect our new toy :)

*just plleeeeeaaassseee dont trade my boy Landry

Ah, so is that why he's 17-20 and choked away a three-game division lead with the playoffs and a home game in the postseason on the line?

Kinda of like the Skins choking away their season against the Bengals? In 2 of those last 3 games, Cutler threw for 359 and 316 yards. In those 3 games the defense allowed 30, 30, and 52 points. You can't blame those 3 losses soley on Cutler. Its pretty hard to win when your defense is giving up 37 points a game in those 3 games.

Maybe because the Campbell "excuses" are used to excuse his OWN personal play. The Cutler one's are reason's behind the TEAM'S overall play.

Big difference in comparing the two.

Cutler held up his end of the bargain in leading the #2 ranked offense. Jason on the other hand.....

Hail.

If you have the statistics to show how that Denver team would have fared with an average QB given the same conditions, then we might make a comparison and make your question relevant.

Dude, having the 31st ranked defense and having an aging but average O-line are two totally different things. One is an excuse, one is a major problem. As a matter of fact I'd say an 8-8 record with the 31st ranked defense is pretty impressive.

Maybe because the Campbell "excuses" are used to excuse his OWN personal play. The Cutler one's are reason's behind the TEAM'S overall play.

Big difference in comparing the two.

Cutler held up his end of the bargain in leading the #2 ranked offense. Jason on the other hand.....

Hail.

How is the Offensive line sucking, and the recievers not knowing what routes to run Campbells personal play?

Archived