Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Sports Movie

buenosdiaz

Searched "sports movie" didn't see anything

although it was funny that in the search it went from 2008 to 2003 with no results in between...weird...

anyways i just got done watching hoosiers and wanted to discuss more of these films that I seem to be a sucker for despite most having the same basic plot lol

off the top of my head

Hoosiers, Remember the Titans, Rudy, Rocky...theres a lot of other ones im sure...

oh and for you soccer lovers "goal" was pretty good

Rudyyyyy!!! We used to watch the movie almost once a month in middle school for gym class.

And Pistol Pete - can't forget about him throwin the ball up, clapping, and catchin it behind his back. :D

And I love Gridiron Gang - that was a great movie. But I also <3 The Rock.

Edit: SANDLOT.

Rudyyyyy!!! We used to watch the movie almost once a month in middle school for gym class.

And Pistol Pete - can't forget about him throwin the ball up, clapping, and catchin it behind his back. :D

And I love Gridiron Gang - that was a great movie. But I also <3 The Rock.

They have a Pistol Pete movie? Is like a documentary because if not I gotta see that. Gridiron Gang was a good movie.

hoop dreams, which is a documentary about two high school basketball players. it's really good.

he got game, which is a sports drama starring ray allen and denzel washington. very good.

the natural - a classic basball movie starring robert redford.

i'll add more later, these are some of my favorites just off the top of my head.

kids sports movies:

mighty ducks, big green, little giants all awesome

oh and whats that movie with keanu reaves coaching little kids in baseball? haha hardball!

almost cried when that little kid died:(

to above poster: he got game is the ****!

kids sports movies:

mighty ducks, big green, little giants all awesome

oh and whats that movie with keanu reaves coaching little kids in baseball? haha hardball!

almost cried when that little kid died:(

to above poster: he got game is the ****!

Most people don't agree with me, but I thing "D3" was just as good as the first two Mighty Ducks. And I know Hardball had little kids in it, but them were some bad ass little kids. I wouldn't say that is a "family" movie, lol.

Most people don't agree with me, but I thing "D3" was just as good as the first two Mighty Ducks. And I know Hardball had little kids in it, but them were some bad ass little kids. I wouldn't say that is a "family" movie, lol.

Pacey was the star in those movies.

Anybody remember that baseball movie with Rosie O'Donnell, Tom Hanks, and I think Nicole Kidman, might have been somebody else, that was a good movie. The final scene when the catcher blocked the plate and got punished but still had the ball and dropped it on purpose.

Pacey was the star in those movies.

Who is Pacey?

the pistol pete movie is bad ass hahaha i remember seeing that in gym class too!

Watching movies in gym class?!? WTF?!? and we wonder what's wrong with the youth of today :silly:

Archived