Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post pics of your GF/Wife/BF/Husband!!!

street_lyte

Hey, new member, great forum, first thread here....

My gf and I were looking through the random hot chic thread after I posted pics of her in it, and she asked me..."why don't you just make a new thread for just GF's and wives?" I thought it was a good idea, and after searching didn't see any threads like it before.

Now, I don't want anyone here to feel embarrassed about putting up pics because they might not be "hot enough" or whatever....just put up some pics if you have them...

This is NOT a competition...

I would encourage everyone here to refrain from leaving any negative comments... unless of course it's absolutely necessary....lol

Also feel free to put some info on how long you've been dating/married, what their hobbies are, etc.....

I'll start...

DSCN1942-1.jpg

DSCN1953.jpg

DSCN0727.jpg

DSCN3532.jpg

DSCN3448.jpg

DSCN3434.jpg

I'm a guitar teacher, and a while ago I offered to give this beautiful Brazilian guitar lessons, now we're in love....awwww...

This thread is going to either die/not go well.

We have a "Show yourselves" thread for this sort of thing. I doubt you're going to get much participation. If you've seen how most of the animals behave on here, you'll understand why many people are reluctant to post any pictures of women in their lives.

Edit* Cute girl though. Congrats.

Archived