Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Cutler puts his house on sale

Big Blue Joe

Where's all the indignation from the Colt crew? And if Campbell somehow does go to Broncs, that'll be the second first round QB choice that we send there.

At any rate, no matter what kind of talent Cutler is, let's keep in mind how he'd get here if he did get traded (i.e., some infantile tantrum that gets him shipped out of town). How long would it take for another prissy flare-up from him? Isn't that as dumb as getting married to someone who cheated on their spouse to get hitched with you?

Where's all the indignation from the Colt crew? And if Campbell somehow does go to Broncs, that'll be the second first round QB choice that we send there.

At any rate, no matter what kind of talent Cutler is, let's keep in mind how he'd get here if he did get traded (i.e., some infantile tantrum that gets him shipped out of town). How long would it take for another prissy flare-up from him? Isn't that as dumb as getting married to someone who cheated on their spouse to get hitched with you?

Cutler is pissed because the Broncos tried to trade him and then aren't willing to admit that they wanted to. He wants them to prove that they are committed to him, and McDaniels won't even name him the starter before training camp. I think McDaniels is doing a bit too much here. Maybe Cutler has a bit of an ego, but I understand his reasoning for being angry.

Well, IDK who cheated. Seems his team was trying to trade him behind his back, then denied it to him. I'm just sayin...

Mcdaniels would be more interested in Brennan than Campbell. The patriots really wanted Brennan in the draft and were poised to take him in the 6th round before we grabed him. New England wanted Brennan to Groom to back up Brady. This is not trying to make fun of the " Colt the next Tom Brady" either.

Cutler while he would be a immediate upgrade over JC i wouldnt be willing to move Brennan and draft picks to make the deal happen. Colts upside i feel is higher than Cutlers, Cutler seems to have alittle Ryan Leaf/Jeff George in regards to his demenor and attitude.

There are teams with bigger QB issues than the Redskins, and who would gladly give up more in terms of draft picks to get him (not to mention who HAVE more draft picks TO give up lol). Seems like every year Skins fans start clamoring for whatever QB that becomes available (or might be becoming available)...I'm extremely happy that we've stuck with Campbell so far. No matter whether he becomes an established, legit starting QB or he becomes nothing more than an adequate back up, Im EXTREMELY happy to see the Skins' FO sticking with a young QB and giving him 3 years of starting all season before tossing him aside.

There are teams with bigger QB issues than the Redskins, and who would gladly give up more in terms of draft picks to get him (not to mention who HAVE more draft picks TO give up lol). Seems like every year Skins fans start clamoring for whatever QB that becomes available (or might be becoming available)...I'm extremely happy that we've stuck with Campbell so far. No matter whether he becomes an established, legit starting QB or he becomes nothing more than an adequate back up, Im EXTREMELY happy to see the Skins' FO sticking with a young QB and giving him 3 years of starting all season before tossing him aside.

I think this situation warrants a different approach though.

Cutler is 25, has a rocket of an arm, and he can actually lead the team to a win. I'll take the interceptions with the touchdowns. He led the #2 offense in the league (I think, check me on it), and he feels betrayed by his team.

Look, if we end up sticking with Campbell (which I think is what will probably happen), I really hope he succeeds. I'm not stupid enough to hope he fails (like Limbaugh with Obama). I just honestly don't think Campbell can be THAT quarterback that we need. Cutler is. I think we'd be dumb not to look into this.

Bring Jay Cutler to DC PLEASEEEEEEEE. It's an opportunity for us. Sign him to a 3 year deal. Zorn has got to be foaming out the mouth right now.
Cutler is a whiner. Grow a pair and stop being a priss.

Exactly. What a whiny baby. I picture him sucking his thumb, sulking in the corner after he heard the trade rumor. Man up, and play football. Oh, and here is an exclusive photo of Jimmy Dugan talking to Jay Cutler:

dugan.jpg

THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!

I wouldnt mind having Cutler here and letting him compete for a starting job. It might get J. Campbell to take that next step... A little competition never hurt anyone :)

Not that Cutler is coming here. But if he did, im pretty sure that would spell the end of Campbell's tenure with us. There would be no QB competition.

Why is everyone so gung ho about trading with Denver? Have we forgotten the last time we traded with them and got fleeced?

No, I don't remember getting fleeced one bit.

We got CP for a second round pick and a CB who didn't want to be here.

Our other choice was to cut said CB, and get nothing in return, because you don't keep players like that on your team.

I know we could have traded him for future picks, but given our history with picks that may or may not have worked out.

Said CB has missed more games than Springs the past 2 seasons.

I liked Bailey as much as the next guy. I had a C. Bailey Jersey.

You're entitled to your opinion though.

:2cents:

No. We sent Ramsey to the Jets. They sent him to Denver.

Exactly. What a whiny baby. I picture him sucking his thumb, sulking in the corner after he heard the trade rumor. Man up, and play football. Oh, and here is an exclusive photo of Jimmy Dugan talking to Jay Cutler:

THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!

Put yourself in his shoes. Do you think you would be upset and pissed if your employer says.....I know you like living here but every year we look to see if we can unload you to another company in a different state. Pro Athletes are just as sensitive as human beings. If you want to have a family, how do you think they are going to feel when you have to move them to a different state every year. Well guess what, if he stays in Denver, next year will roll around and Cutler won't know if he's going to be ran out of Denver or not. You can guarantee they will try to do it next year as well if it doesn't work out for him this year.

Put yourself in his shoes. Do you think you would be upset and pissed if your employer says.....I know you like living here but every year we look to see if we can unload you to another company in a different state. Pro Athletes are just as sensitive as human beings. If you want to have a family, how do you think they are going to feel when you have to move them to a different state every year. Well guess what, if he stays in Denver, next year will roll around and Cutler won't know if he's going to be ran out of Denver or not. You can guarantee they will try to do it next year as well if it doesn't work out for him this year.

In all fairness, I don't think you can compare the two. If im getting paid what Cutler is getting paid, they can ship be to Detroit for all I care. You get paid millions like that to play a game I don't think you're gonna get much sympathy.

I can see where he'd be upset. But it does seem as if he's coming off as a lil beyotch.

Cry me a river...he makes millions upon millions of dollars. Suck it up.

Archived