Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Cutler puts his house on sale

Big Blue Joe

Two things:

One, anyone who plays fantasy football or even "watches" other NFL games would laugh at the thought that "Cutler is only a little better then Campbell". I would take Cutler in a heartbeat. He can actually read a defense, has a quick release, and scores touchdowns.

Second, to anyone complaining that he is just a whiner. Please note that his statements are not much different then a certain running back we have here in Washington when he doesn't get his way. Guess he should "suck it up" sometimes too huh?

Yeah, first, Cutler owns another property in Denver. Second, if Cutler were serious about selling his house he would not be listing it at a price 67% higher than he bought it for at the peak of the market. Denver has had a solid real estate market, but even then its declined 10% since he bought it, and it doesnt look like he has done much to it.

If he wanted to sell it he would have listed it at 1.1 million not 2 million.

I'm so tired of Cutler, what a cry baby. He's soft. So a new coach thought he'd be more comfortable with his old QB, why don't you just prove him wrong instead of being so touchy-feely. And for those who want him here, what makes you think he won't act like that here? Imagine if he read extremeskins and saw the love for Colt and demanded Brennan be traded or he won't show up for training camp. Get over it, stop being so emotional.

I'm so tired of Cutler, what a cry baby. He's soft. So a new coach thought he'd be more comfortable with his old QB, why don't you just prove him wrong instead of being so touchy-feely. And for those who want him here, what makes you think he won't act like that here? Imagine if he read extremeskins and saw the love for Colt and demanded Brennan be traded or he won't show up for training camp. Get over it, stop being so emotional.

Exactly. The guy's acting like a total douchebag.

And the silence from his teammates speaks volumes.

Archived