Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Skins Expected to go after Dock/ Griff Details

authentic

EVERYTHING hinges on resigning Hall. Once you have him signed you then cut Springs & persue Haynesworth. If we lowball Hall & **** that up, chances are he goes on to the Pats. And we're stuck with Springs/Smoot/Rogers. Unless Rogers gets traded later on.

If we're stuck with Springs/Smoot and a FA pick like Bodden and a second or third round pick for Rogers as opposed to Rogers & Hall in the starting lineup, I think I'd get sick. I would love to have a guy with Haynesworth's ability but he'd strangle us financially for years to come - a guy wanting to be the highest paid player in the league doesn't sound like a guy willing to take a pay cut in the future, and the type of restructures we do could have him signed through the year 3030 if he agrees when he gets older. :rolleyes: But you're probably right. I hope the Bucs offer him more money than we do/can.

Yeah and who's going to play LDE? Evans? We are trying to get better at the pass rush not stay the same/get worse. Might as well not bring in Haynesworth if that's the case. If anything JT may opt to restructure his contract in some way.

Who cares who plays LDE... JT was HORRIBLE there last year. You could stick my grandmother there and she could do what JT did for us. We have a guy who we can cut and get $8 MILLION back, but no we are going to hold on to him and see if he can get 5 sacks for us this year. Great idea :rolleyes:

Who cares who plays LDE... JT was HORRIBLE there last year. You could stick my grandmother there and she could do what JT did for us. We have a guy who we can cut and get $8 MILLION back, but no we are going to hold on to him and see if he can get 5 sacks for us this year. Great idea :rolleyes:

Yeah cos his leg injury had absolutely nothing to do with that. :doh:

Drink less haterade please.

Man JT did not make any friends around here last year did he? Srioulsy give the guy a break he was HURT

Griffin should be gone in 2010 as I thought for sure he had seen his last days in Washington in 2008.

:whoknows:

Signing Dock would be solid, depending on price, but I'd imagine he'll sign for cheaper since he got his $15M from Buffalo and there's no way he spent it all yet.

Yeah cos his leg INJURIES had absolutely nothing to do with that. :doh:

Drink less haterade please.

Fixed that for you. Don't forget, he was only healthy the last 3 weeks of the season. He had the serious knee sprain in the Carolina preseason game. He had not recovered from that before he caught the helmet and had compartmental syndrome

Fixed that for you. Don't forget, he was only healthy the last 3 weeks of the season. He had the serious knee sprain in the Carolina preseason game. He had not recovered from that before he caught the helmet and had compartmental syndrome

Thanks for the fix. I totally had blanked out on the early knee injury.

If it could happen...that's a lethal Defense.

Even if we dont draft Laurinitus we gotta draft a stud lb with some serious pass rush...qb's should have no time against us next year which would help us finally get some turn overs...I can only dream....until September when that dream becomes a nightmare....:mad:

Even if we dont draft Laurinitus we gotta draft a stud lb with some serious pass rush...qb's should have no time against us next year which would help us finally get some turn overs...I can only dream....until September when that dream becomes a nightmare....:mad:

Stud LB not a bad thing...with only 4 picks Vinny has got to be careful with who he drafts :doh: (Kinda feel like the people in the movie "Airplane" when they realized that Ted Striker was their only hope)...if we were able to some how get Dock, Haynesworth (for a semi-reasonable price) and Canty...then hell yeah let's get go for the LB position.

Stud LB not a bad thing...with only 4 picks Vinny has got to be careful with who he drafts :doh: (Kinda feel like the people in the movie "Airplane" when they realized that Ted Striker was their only hope)...if we were able to some how get Dock, Haynesworth (for a semi-reasonable price) and Canty...then hell yeah let's get go for the LB position.

No way that we get canty and Fat Albert I think it will def be one or the other....Maybe we can trade out of 13 get Laurinitus later and get more pics??

We aren't getting Canty and Haynesworth. There simply isn't enough cap space.

And a stud LB would have to be at the expense of a starting RT. Something that just isn't prudent.

No way that we get canty and Fat Albert I think it will def be one or the other....Maybe we can trade out of 13 get Laurinitus later and get more pics??

Trading down...a very logical step...but then again we are counting on Ted Striker to land the plane without a scratch. :doh:

We aren't getting Canty and Haynesworth. There simply isn't enough cap space.

And a stud LB would have to be at the expense of a starting RT. Something that just isn't prudent.

At 13 is there a stud OL that will be available? I would hate to draft OL just for the Sake of taking OL in round 1

At 13 is there a stud OL that will be available? I would hate to draft OL just for the Sake of taking OL in round 1

It really depends on how the rest of the draft goes, and there is no set rule says we have to stay at 13.

Best case scenario is we drop in the early 20s and get a starting OT there.

Archived