Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Skins Expected to go after Dock/ Griff Details

authentic

Man JT did not make any friends around here last year did he? Srioulsy give the guy a break he was HURT

I am willing to give him another shot but not for $8 MIL! Marcus Washington was hurt last year too and they CUT him. AND he proved to the fans that he was a great player FOR the REDSKINS. JT HASN'T DONE **** FOR US YET.

Like I said I don't mind that we keep him around, but take a pay cut. He came out and admitted that he was not worth the money we paid him last year. To me that means he SHOULD want to restructure.

I don't think we're seriously going after Haynesworth.:2cents: Time will tell though.

Dead on the money (no pun intended). I think the front office is raising the stakes for the Giants or whomever.

Signing Haynesworth would be a bone-headed move and a bigggg step back to the good ole days of Dan Snyder's version 1.0.

best news i heard all year from the redskins.....if we get dockery, ill be so happy! i think i can speak for the most of us when i say that...

Dockery....along with Canty, a LB or DE in the 1st round....man does this sound good so far....only thing that gets me is the whole haynesworth talks....if we get albert, then we dont have money for nothing i alreayd mentioned...

and also

IF DHALL signs....i think Vinny will get an A from me for the offseason....

At 13 is there a stud OL that will be available? I would hate to draft OL just for the Sake of taking OL in round 1

I totally agree. I am against taking OL for the sake of taking OL. If someone is worthy of #13 and could contribute and is a sure bet, then let's take him. Someone like Andre Smith. He would probably start at RT.

If no one is available at #13 that is worth #13, we should trade down and pick up more picks and find a stud linemen whether OL or DL later on in the late first round or even a LB. Those are out three biggest needs.

best news i heard all year from the redskins.....if we get dockery, ill be so happy! i think i can speak for the most of us when i say that...

Dockery....along with Canty, a LB or DE in the 1st round....man does this sound good so far....only thing that gets me is the whole haynesworth talks....if we get albert, then we dont have money for nothing i alreayd mentioned...

and also

IF DHALL signs....i think Vinny will get an A from me for the offseason....

D. Hall is a must... 25 year old game changer and two-time pro bowler...

Dockery would be awesome here.

I give 4 thumbs up to bringing back dock! Would greatly upgrade our line and allow kendall to move to the backup position, which is where he should be. Then, with our 1st round pick, we grab an OT to hopefully start, making heyer a backup, and would provide solid depth. After that, we extend hall, sign canty, and use our 3rd rounder on a good LB or DT for depth.

I dont think we need fat albert here. As dominant as he could be, he would hamstring us finacially, and thats not what we need when we have too many gaps to fill.

Archived