Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thoughts on Vick becoming a Redskin...(merged)

HRNY4ZRNY

How would everyone feel about Michael Vick becoming a Redskin.

Say you are at home, pop on Sports Center and there is breaking news that Michael Vick had just signed a 1 year deal with the Washington Redskins.

What would be your immediate reaction.

I would probably crap my pants. Literally.

So what would your reaction be. Just curious. :logo:

--------------------------------------------------

For the record I would be against it.

I think it would be the first time since I started watching football in my youth that I would completely ignore the Redskins and the NFL. I would not watch another game so long as that POS was on this team. I would also never, EVER be able to forgive DS, VC, JZ for bringing him here. We are not the Dallas Cowboys, and I'll be damned if I'd support this team for one second while they try to pretend to be them.

I think it would be the first time since I started watching football in my youth that I would completely ignore the Redskins and the NFL. I would not watch another game so long as that POS was on this team. I would also never, EVER be able to forgive DS, VC, JZ for bringing him here. We are not the Dallas Cowboys, and I'll be damned if I'd support this team for one second while they try to pretend to be them.

I dont know if I feel that strongly about it. But I defenitly not know what to do. I dont know if I could just stop being a Redskins fan but It would defenitly be hard to do it.

Someone wrote that it would never happen but I wouldnt go that far. Snyder might be crazy enough to do it. I would say 5 percent chance he lands in DC.

Vick does deserve a second chance just not here in DC.

He's a winner! Look at the Falcons record when he played and you will see he was clutch. I do not care what his QB rating is, or any other stats. I just know when he played; he won! In fact, the last visit he made to Fedex was a victory for Vick. He's no Pacman and his crime was more from being a product of his environment. The south is known for dog fighting, rooster (we can not use the word ****?) fighting, etc.

How would everyone feel about Michael Vick becoming a Redskin.

Say you are at home, pop on Sports Center and there is breaking news that Michael Vick had just signed a 2 year deal with the Washington Redskins.

What would be your immediate reaction.

I would probably crap my pants. Literally.

Sou what would your reaction be. Just curious. :logo:

I would think it was April 1st.

I think Vick has done his time and he should be given another chance if he came here I think we would all initially hate it but then we would see his highlights and be drawn to it.

Im new to posting on extremeskins so I didnt see or read 100 MV posts so sue me.

Anyways generally in life if something bothers you just dont respond and it will go away.

Why are people clicking on this post is they are tired of MV posts?

Why do people listen to radio shows that they hate?

Just dont get it. To much time on ur hands.

I thought this was a forum to discuss stuff around the nfl. My bad didnt know it would create such an uproar. :doh: :doh: :doh:

the problem is this is about the 10th " how about Vick as a Skin" thread

not to mention there is always at least one thread asking should we get them, whenever there is a player released or on the trade block... no matter how obvious it is they will never be a Redskin

I wouldn't mind. He is a proven playmaker. He is going to be eager to prove himself.

Honestly, I think people are making a bigger deal of the dog fighting incident than they should. He's done his time, and I'm sure he regrets it. It just seems like sometimes people put animal life over human life. Lewis was part of a murder, Lynch (Marshawn) did a hit and run, and no one seems to make near the hoopla they do about Vick.

I'm probably in the minority here, but it's how I feel.

I can understand if people are sick of Vick threads. I can

What I dont understand is why people would click on it if they are sick of it.

If I get sick of a television show I dont watch it.

If I get sick of eating something I dont eat it.

If you are sick of a topic dont click on it. Unless you like typing your frustrations out on a keyboard.

Do you think Snyder or Cerrato would even entertain the notion of Vick? I say YES.

If I was GM I would atleast think about it. Especially if it is a 1 year deal. People need to realize that not everyone holds a grudge forever. People pay there price and should be given chances.

Just keep him on a shorter leash! Sorry just couldnt resist.

And to the people who are MV haters and MV thread haters. Just dont click on this post and you wont get hot under the collar. Ha the dog collar... Get it

And if you dont click on it then you should have no rebuttal.

So do me a favor dont come back at me for this. Just let sleeping dogs lie.

Honestly, I think people are making a bigger deal of the dog fighting incident than they should.

a person who can kill a helpless animal for no other reason than they aren't worth keeping around.... when there were many other options available.... plus the cruelty of the killings..... tells you enough of the type of person he is..... character isn't used in describing him

He's done his time, and I'm sure he regrets it. It just seems like sometimes people put animal life over human life.

he regrets getting caught

People don't like any animal killed needlessly... especially if it was done cruelly

and I have seen anyone flippant over senseless murder of a person, even if unintentional

Lewis was part of a murder, Lynch (Marshawn) did a hit and run, and no one seems to make near the hoopla they do about Vick.

Lewis was found not guilty, but before hand people were allin an uproar.... and many still wouldn't want him on their team

at least your honest

I wouldn't mind. He is a proven playmaker. He is going to be eager to prove himself.

Honestly, I think people are making a bigger deal of the dog fighting incident than they should. He's done his time, and I'm sure he regrets it. It just seems like sometimes people put animal life over human life. Lewis was part of a murder, Lynch (Marshawn) did a hit and run, and no one seems to make near the hoopla they do about Vick.

People should be given chances in life and hes paid the consequence.

I would not want him here as QB just because we got Jason and Colt and I want to see what they can do first.

Archived