Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis Total Access Interview/Lobbying for Skins @ Pro Bowl (merged x 3) MET

CPAllTheWay012

We missed our opportunity last year, and went after the wrong WR last year. We don't have the draft picks to outbid a team like Philly, nor do we have the cap space to give Boldin the contract he wants. Plus we just drafted 2 WR's and have to give them time to develop. If only Portis had made this same play last year instead of getting Danny boy to go after Chad Ocho Cinco last year.

Wow hearing it from CPs mouth just made it sound wayyy better 2 me.

Seriously....I was against Anquan coming 2 D.C. until I heard Portis say it.

Cp better convince Danny

I sincerely hope this does not happen. Everybody saw the crap Boldin was giving to Haley. He'll do more of the same to Zorn. Boldin knows the only reason to come to D.C. is to get paid. Portis is telling him this for sure. We're talking about two bonafide cancers.

Is anyone else besides myself a bit curious how productive Boldin would be without Fitzgerald opposite of him? I believe he's a good WR don't get me wrong, but I feel that he won't be as productive in a system without Fitz, and one that doesn't as attack downfield as much as Arizona. Just my opinion

CP is truly one slick dude. Yeah, he runs his mouth too much sometimes but how do you not like the guy?

I'd love to see Boldin in burgundy and gold. He'd clearly be a #1 here and I doubt he'd be as vocal here as he was in 'Zona, where the competition for targets was an issue for him. Of course I could be totally wrong about that, but the guy is as tough as nails and we could sure use a WR with his desire and physicality.

CP is truly one slick dude. Yeah, he runs his mouth too much sometimes but how do you not like the guy?

I'd love to see Boldin in burgundy and gold. He'd clearly be a #1 here and I doubt he'd be as vocal here as he was in 'Zona, where the competition for targets was an issue for him. Of course I could be totally wrong about that, but the guy is as tough as nails and we could sure use a WR with his desire and physicality.

Well, considering what kind of coin we would have to part with to get him, and considering we have three 2008 top draft picks who we haven't developed yet, I'd say: PASS.

Seriously guys .. we have WAY more more pressing needs than at WR!!

Is anyone else besides myself a bit curious how productive Boldin would be without Fitzgerald opposite of him? I believe he's a good WR don't get me wrong, but I feel that he won't be as productive in a system without Fitz, and one that doesn't as attack downfield as much as Arizona. Just my opinion

You do know Boldin won rookie on the year, before Fitz was even in the league, right?

:doh:

You do know Boldin won rookie on the year, before Fitz was even in the league, right?

:doh:

Snagged 100 balls that year, but he did alot of his damage that year working out of the slot, and caught alot of defenses by surprise. Fitzgerald beats everyone, Boldin normally only has big games against opposing teams #2 and 3 CBs.

That said, if he was a FA, and could be signed outright I'd love to see him here in DC. Having him opposite from Santana would be a problem.

Archived