Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis Total Access Interview/Lobbying for Skins @ Pro Bowl (merged x 3) MET

CPAllTheWay012

*rollin* CP is wild. I hadn't seen this, thanks!

I know we have more pressing areas of need, and we drafted 3 receivers last year but I would not be mad at having Boldin along side Santana, then one of the second year guys being the 3rd. Get rid of Thrash and El if possible.

*rollin* CP is wild. I hadn't seen this, thanks!

I know we have more pressing areas of need, and we drafted 3 receivers last year but I would not be mad at having Boldin along side Santana, then one of the second year guys being the 3rd. Get rid of Thrash and El if possible.

I agree. I am a huge fan of Boldin as a player. He is what all of our current group of WRs aren't right now. He would be a great fit in this offense IMO. However getting him is a bit unrealistic given the Skins situation with other needs. Hopefully, Thomas and/or Kelly will emerge as our Boldin-type player.

Is anyone else besides myself a bit curious how productive Boldin would be without Fitzgerald opposite of him? I believe he's a good WR don't get me wrong, but I feel that he won't be as productive in a system without Fitz, and one that doesn't as attack downfield as much as Arizona. Just my opinion

Boldin had one of the best rookie seasons ever for a WR without Fitz, and up until the end of last season he was considered the better more complete WR...Boldin would be succesful in any offense b/c he has tremendous hands, run after catch ability, route running ability, and toughness...

Eagles might be interested in him too.

He might be very expensive in terms of draft choices.

Dawkins: Boldin can find a good home with Eagles

Noooo...NOOOOOOOOOOO....The Eagles CANNOT get Boldin and Houshmenzadah....That would murder my heart!!!!!!

Boldin look like he is getting along with CP......They need 2 work something out. Boldin does not want to deal with those stupid philthy fans.

I agree. I am a huge fan of Boldin as a player. He is what all of our current group of WRs aren't right now. He would be a great fit in this offense IMO. However getting him is a bit unrealistic given the Skins situation with other needs. Hopefully, Thomas and/or Kelly will emerge as our Boldin-type player.

My thoughts exactly.

Trade them Santana and El for him (I know it will never happen but it would be a dream come true)

That would be very dumb IMO. They want to get rid of Boldin, and Boldin wants to leave. If anything, just pay Boldin and ignore the Cardinals.

Can we get some DL and OL help before we buy any more WRs....just saying...besides bringing in all the best WRs in the world aint gonna help what we have a QB....

Please, you mean a QB that has managed to succeed despite having a new coach every year of his football career from his senior year of highschool to this season? Campbell with some time in the same offensive system could be very dangerous. Now if we see more of the same next year you may have a point, but let the man adjust to an offensive scheme before writing him off. And for having one year in an offense each season, he performs pretty well. Boldin plus a younger line and 2 consecutive seasons in a row in the same offense spells success for Campbell. I just hope the cards fall this way.

Noooo...NOOOOOOOOOOO....The Eagles CANNOT get Boldin and Houshmenzadah....That would murder my heart!!!!!!

Boldin look like he is getting along with CP......They need 2 work something out. Boldin does not want to deal with those stupid philthy fans.

There's no way the Eagles get both Boldin and Houshmanzadeh. Their management is not going to pay Houshmanzadeh big money then trade at least a 1st and a 3rd round picks for Boldin, then pay him big money as well; or they're not going to trade multiple high picks for Boldin, then pay him and then bring in Houshmanzadeh for a large contract.

It's going to be one or the other, and I believe they're more likely to get Boldin. They have the draft picks to do so (2 1st round picks this year), and Boldin is the younger, more physical WR.

There's no way the Eagles get both Boldin and Houshmanzadeh. Their management is not going to pay Houshmanzadeh big money then trade at least a 1st and a 3rd round picks for Boldin, then pay him big money as well; or they're not going to trade multiple high picks for Boldin, then pay him and then bring in Houshmanzadeh for a large contract.

It's going to be one or the other, and I believe they're more likely to get Boldin. They have the draft picks to do so (2 1st round picks this year), and Boldin is the younger, more physical WR.

Why wouldn't they?

They have maybe 2 or three more years with McNabb, their defense is amazing. All they need is recievers, why not get what would be one of the best corps in the league?

Archived