Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Significant others on ES

Springfield

Does anybody here have a significant other on ES?

Is it taboo?

My significant other has joined ES. She noticed that I spent a large amount of time on this site, so I encouraged her to join. The more females the merrier, right? If you guys look closely, there are pics around here so don't bother me for those. She made the observation that nobody else has a significant other here on ES. I told her that others had been "couples" on ES, I omitted the fact that they were later married.

So back to the original question. Is it taboo to have your significant other here on ES?

1) he thinks it's stupid (along with every other internet "thing")

2) he gets mad at my own personal time on here bc he thinks i'm chatting with dudes all day

3)he's not a redskins fan

1) She thought it was stupid. Then she joined and found out how cool it really was.

2) She got mad because I was spending so much time on here. She thought I was chatting about chicks all night (ok, not really).

3) I made her a Redskins fan. It's about time you do the same with your man.

1) She thought it was stupid. Then she joined and found out how cool it really was.

2) She got mad because I was spending so much time on here. She thought I was chatting about chicks all night (ok, not really).

3) I made her a Redskins fan. It's about time you do the same with your man.

haha to number 3. For some reason, it's just not meant to be. I kind of like him not being a skins fan, though. It gives us some competition and I like having my own "thing".

Tell him all the members are old, like me. :D

QFT.

I'll never fear the members of ES talking up my girl. Unless ToeJam comes into play.:silly:

haha to number 3. For some reason, it's just not meant to be. I kind of like him not being a skins fan, though. It gives us some competition and I like having my own "thing".

What's his team? Tell me he likes football at least.

Archived