Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Significant others on ES

Springfield

QFT.

I'll never fear the members of ES talking up my girl. Unless ToeJam comes into play.:silly:

What's his team? Tell me he likes football at least.

Huge 9ers fan. Nothing threatening. Except for the fact that we were at that last game of the season when they beat my skins:( Now I can't hold that 52-17 2005 score over his head anymore.

What's also good about his team being the 9ers is the fact that our team colors are so similar...when we finally buy a house and make our "football" room (yes, we will have one), we can do half skins/half 9ers without messing up the color scheme

Huge 9ers fan. Nothing threatening. Except for the fact that we were at that last game of the season when they beat my skins:( Now I can't hold that 52-17 2005 score over his head anymore.

What's also good about his team being the 9ers is the fact that our team colors are so similar...when we finally buy a house and make our "football" room (yes, we will have one), we can do half skins/half 9ers without messing up the color scheme

Well 49ers is an honorable team. At least he doesn't like a good team in the NFC.

You should be able to come up with some sort of color scheme with that. It is the woman's job to color scheme the sports room though. Men just have a small (yet important) input on the sports room.

Well 49ers is an honorable team. At least he doesn't like a good team in the NFC.

You should be able to come up with some sort of color scheme with that. It is the woman's job to color scheme the sports room though. Men just have a small (yet important) input on the sports room.

Small? The TV is the BIGGEST PART OF THE ROOM!!!!

No way in hell my wife has any input on the TV's in our house. That is solely my decision. And she can go to hell if she thinks she can talk me out of what I want.

You should still remind him of that game on a regular basis though. :)

Oh, trust me, I do. I was at that game (sitting next to KingGibbs) and I will never forget it. Dennis won't, either.

Exactly. We both loved our teams in the 90s, which is important. I like the 9ers when they are not playing the Skins. I like the 9ers' history... Joe Montana, Steve Young, etc. (Skins history is still better, though)

Small? The TV is the BIGGEST PART OF THE ROOM!!!!

No way in hell my wife has any input on the TV's in our house. That is solely my decision. And she can go to hell if she thinks she can talk me out of what I want.

Agreed.

That is why we have a (rather large) LCD sitting in our living room. This HDTV is directly hooked up to the HD cable and the PS3. She likes to watch the regular cable most of the time. I only watch the HD channels.

100% Truth. Every... chance... you... get.

And also, remind him... no matter how good Alex Smith does, he will never be Jason Campbell.

HA!!! I don't think that argument will fly with him. Whenever he watches Redskins games with me and it's JC in a pressure situation, it's, "here comes that pick."

Exactly. We both loved our teams in the 90s, which is important. I like the 9ers when they are not playing the Skins. I like the 9ers' history... Joe Montana, Steve Young, etc. (Skins history is still better, though)

Can't hate on Montana and Rice. CAN hate on Terrell Owens.

My ex-girlfriend, Erin, has/had an account on here, she only posted a few times, she was more of a "I'll hang out with board members when you meet them in person" type of gal.

My girl is probably that way. I doubt she'd want to hang out with anybody on here unless it was after I met you all in person. She's rather shy unless she's had a few drinks in her.

The good thing is that I've probably met most of the people here at the ES tailgate. You guys just don't know it yet. :)

My significant other is a member here, although I think he may have only posted once or twice in the mma thread, then decided to det the get out of there.

So really no, he's doesn't really post on here. He tries to bust me for being on this site or a couple other I frequent, but I tell him to back off and go back to his sherdog or themat sites....2 sites he's on WAY more than I am here.

My girl is probably that way. I doubt she'd want to hang out with anybody on here unless it was after I met you all in person. She's rather shy unless she's had a few drinks in her.

The good thing is that I've probably met most of the people here at the ES tailgate. You guys just don't know it yet. :)

I still have NO recollection of meeting you.

My significant other is a member here, although I think he may have only posted once or twice in the mma thread, then decided to det the get out of there.

So really no, he's doesn't really post on here. He tries to bust me for being on this site or a couple other I frequent, but I tell him to back off and go back to his sherdog or themat sites....2 sites he's on WAY more than I am here.

Sherdog? Themat?

Umm... those sites sound... a bit... gay.:silly:

Archived