Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hell's Kitchen Season 5 Thread (2/5 - 14 Chefs)

SonOfWashington

I started the seaosn 4 thread so I figured I would do the honors and make this one. Comes on in a couple minutes on FOX. Sixteen chefs this season!

These are the chefs this season, thanks to Wikipedia, and their team name. *THOSE ELIMINATED WILL BE DARKENED FOLLOWING THEIR NAME.*

Spice Rack (women)

Blue Brothers (men)

Andrea, 30, line cook

Ben, 26, executive sous chef

Carol, 30, sous chef

Charlie, 24, prep chef

Coi, 22, cafe cook

Colleen, 41, cooking school instructor

Danny, 23, executive chef

Giovanni, 37, executive chef

J, 32, food court chef

Ji, 33, private caterer *Eliminated Week 2 - 2/5 (injury)*

LA, 23, line cook

Lacey, 24, corporate buffet cook

Paula, 28, executive sous chef

Robert, 29, sous chef

Seth, 27, private party chef

Wil, 27, quality-control chef *Eliminated Week 1 - 1/29*

Never got into Hell's Kitchen. I like Top Chef. All he seems to do is yell and they always are making ****ing risotto. I swear every time I turn on an episode he is scream about someones' risotto.

Going to try and watch this season and see if I can get into it.

Jose Andres is a HUGE a**hole. I used to do this thing where I would volunteer to referee like third and forth grade soccer games. I referred a couple of games that had his daughter in it. This guy gave me constant crap through out the match about how I was making bad calls and no calls, and when I told him to calm down he just freaked out. Keep in mind I was volunteering to do all of this for free, and if I didn't do it then the kids wouldn't have had a ref.

Since when was Pre-Patriots Randy Moss on Hell's Kitchen? Quitting , starting ****

**** that *****

Jose Andres is a HUGE a**hole. I used to do this thing where I would volunteer to referee like third and forth grade soccer games. I referred a couple of games that had his daughter in it. This guy gave me constant crap through out the match about how I was making bad calls and no calls, and when I told him to calm down he just freaked out. Keep in mind I was volunteering to do all of this for free, and if I didn't do it then the kids wouldn't have had a ref.

Damn...I watch a lot of his stuff on PBS too. :(

I'll still watch though but I'm disappointed in Jose

Ok, I have a question guys.

These customers who come, are they legit? Like whats there story? Are they compensated? Is it a real restaurant?

You probably have to get a ticket by signing up . Most likely it is free once you get a ticket. This is all a guess though.

You probably have to get a ticket by signing up . Most likely it is free once you get a ticket. This is all a guess though.
After browsing the internet the general concensus is that the "customers" are actually paid actors cast to be on the show.

Thanks for the thoughts. I can't quite figure it out. Either way, awesome show. hilarious.

Archived