Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hell's Kitchen Season 5 Thread (2/5 - 14 Chefs)

SonOfWashington

If you thinkg Hell's Kitchen kicks ass, then you really need to see Kitchen Nightmares. It blows away Hells Kitchen, especially the episoded on BBC.

Oh yeah! I watch both shows. Ramsey is awesome, though I wouldnt/couldnt work for him.

Never seen a BBC version of Kitchen Nightmares, I will have to check those out. Thanks!

Oh yeah! I watch both shows. Ramsey is awesome, though I wouldnt/couldnt work for him.

Never seen a BBC version of Kitchen Nightmares, I will have to check those out. Thanks!

Oh, the BBC version is awesome, though sometimes he works with restaurants in Scotland, for instance, and I have a hard time understanding that they're saying all the time.

Love Hell's Kitchen though...

"Where did you come up with that?"

"I just pulled it out of my ass"

"Well put it back... because that sucks"

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

the best parts are when Ramsay spits out a person's food right in front of them. :rotflmao:

I've watched every season, and I actually just finished watching season 4 on itunes since I missed all of it last summer. But I wish Ramsay had picked the opposite person in the final two last season. (won't say who just in case there is anyone who might not have seen it and may want to)

One thing about Ramsey is he gets it. TV I mean. He knows exactly when to be nice. And everything is the worst he has ever had. He understands that the show is basically about him and the contestants are the window dressing. The smart ones go in knowing this and last a while, the dumb ones go out quickly, even if they are talented chefs. He already knows which ones are going to be the final 3-4, the rest he manipulates to keep the show interesting.

love nightmares and hells kitchen. I watched a few episodes of the BBC version. Gordon is nicer, but still swears. He was on Apprentice once...on the phone..he swore alot on that too...not knowing he was on TV.

One of the chefs on this season is from this area. He said it was filmed in the autumn of 07..14 months ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Did anybody catch tonight's episode? My dvr cut off at the last 90 seconds and I don't know how it ended. I know big boy left early but I didn't find out who Ramsey kicked out.

I'll put the answer in the dark just in case someone stumbles upon it without wanting to know. Always gotta play it safe. Read below. :)

Nobody else left. Robert was the only one. Ramsay's reasoning was that since Andrea had a worse performance than Ben, and that since Andrea was given safety, Ben should get to stay as well. So he gave Ben another chance. Of course, I'm sure if Robert hadn't had to leave, Ben would have been gone.

I'm not happy about this season, I think they all suck. Paula is by far the best of them, Ben is a tool, Andrea just sucks, and Danny is a hillbilly. Paula and Danny in the finals and Paula wins it. I might have to take a day trip to AC to check it out.

Archived